Fine

"Samantha, i can't leave" Zayn said and turned around to face me "Why? It's easy, open the door, step out and get in the car and drive away"  i said, he rolled his eyes and shook his head "I mean i wont leave. I want you to give me a chance Samantha. I want to raise Sophie with you! I love you Samantha, and i love Sophie. Please, please give me a chance to make things right!" he begs. 

I cross my arms over my chest And look at him, his brown eyes plead with me, i cave. "Fine. Fine Zayn, good luck catching up" i said, he smiled "Thank you so much" he whispered, "Sophie! Come in here" she calls, she walks in, and stops by the door "Yeah?" she asks. "Lets tell your father all about you" she grumbles, walking past him and going into the kitchen to sit on the couch. He follows her and i follow him. "Uhm.. I dunno what to say" i say. 

"Well, do you have a boyfriend.... or any friends?" he asks. 

Sophie's POV- 

I nod "Both." i say "Terence and 2 best friends. Cassie and Jessica" i say, "they are coming over tonight...." he nods "Terence?" he asks, "HE is just like you" mom says, looking at him, he looks at her, and bites his lip "IN a bad way?" he asks, she shrugs "Sophie, invite Terence over tomorrow" mom says, i nod "Mkay" i say. 

-Later that night- 

I hear the door bell ring, i run to the door and open it and hug them both, They both giggle and hug back "Guys, guess who finally came to say hi" i growl, they tilt their heads "My dad" i say, they both gasp "Really?! I wanna see him! How old is he?" Cassie asks "You will, and he is about 32" i say, they both nod and walk in. I walk into the living room and see my mom laying her head on his chest. "Mom?!" i ask, she lifts her head up "Hey girls" she says, and sits up. Zayn looks at the girls and smiles "Hey... im Sophie's.. father" he says, they smile at him. 

I take them upstairs "Uhm.... Not to be weird. But your dad.... is really good looking" Jessica says, fiddiling with my night stand. "Ugh, gross. You would" i say, she giggles "Not that i'd date him. Gross" she said, jumping on the bed and smiling. 

"Good" i say 

~~~~~

SO im sorta lost of what to do next... sooooo.... help? Also the girls picture>>>> 

Cassie is the first one, the one giving the piggy back ride. And the one on top, is Jessica and the girl on the outside is Sophie.