Please

I paced back and forth. Scratcing my neck. What. Why. Im so worried about Zayn. Oh god. Sophie watched me, her head following were i was going "Oh my god. Stop. Come here" she said, i walked over and she hugged me. Harry was sitting next to her, his head in her lap, watching TV. I sat next to her. 

"Go call your Brother, tell him to come over here." she said, i nodded in response, walking to my phone, calling up my brother "Hey sis" he answered .

"Hey brother" i said

"Whats up?" he asked

"Uh.... you need to come over to Sophie's house." i said

"Why?" he asked. 

"Just, hurry. It's a long arse story" i said/

"Mkay, ill be over soon" he said

"Kay, bye" i said, smiling and hanging up. 

I put my phone in my purse, when i felt a paper bag in my purse, i pulled it out, seeing a brown bag that read 

'To. Samantha
       From. Zayn:(' i tilted my head opening the bag, seeing a pregnancy test.

Oh shit.

I completely  forgot about that. I grabbed the test, walking into the bathroom, and shoving it up my vagina and testing it.

I walked out of the bathroom, resting it on the bathroom counter, not exactly remembering who lived in this house. I had to wait for 10 minutes while it tested. I went into the kitchen ,, grabbing a water and sipping it, when i heard a knock on the door.

I walked up and open it, not seeing my brother. But Max. He smirked, holding the door open. I gasped. Zayn. Oh no. "Hello gorgeous" he said, taking my arm, and pulling me outside. "Come." he said, opening to door to his car, not touching me yet. "What are you doing? Where are you taking me?!" i questioned, refusing to get in.

"Well, if you ever want to see Zayn alive, get in the damn car." he growled, making me hop in an he shut the door, getting into the other side and putting a blindfold over my eyes. "Don't worry, this wont take long" he growled, i could hear the smirk in his voice. It felt like hours and hours and i heard cars and trains pass. 

I sighed, as i heard him get out of the car, and felt the door next to me open "Out." he said, helping me out. I felt my feet touch muddy, wet, ground. I frowned, as he helped me walk in one direction (LOL). He took the blindfold off me. I let my eyes adjust, and gasped. "Zayn" i wailed, seeing his lifeless body on the ground, a blindfold over his eyes and his face and body bloody. 

I ran towards him, sitting him up against the tree behind him, and taking off his blindfold. "Zayn" i whispered, cupping his cheek. He groaned painfully and opened the one eyes that wasn't swollen shut. He tried smiling "H-heey.... sssaaaa-mmm-aaanthaaa" he said, a raspy, tired, soft voice, i held his hand, rubbing my thumb agains't his palm. 

"Baby... please" i whispered, he groaned again, "D-did he touch you?" he asked, not moving, i shook my head "Only to help me when i was blindfolded" i said, he nodded looking up at Max. I felt my phone buzz, i picked it up and saw a text from Sophie "PUT THE PHONE DOWN" he yelled "Please, she is going to tell me if i pregnant or not" i lied, he put his gun down, and shrugged "Give me the phone" he said. 

I threw him my phone. He tried opening it "Password.." he asked "Zayn..." i said, looking down, he snickered, and un-locked it. He read it outline "Hey boo. YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU YOU WERE PREGGO. Omg your brother is over. He is P.I.S.S.E.D. that your preggo. But a litte Zayn running around would be cute... it is Zayn's riht? lol jk who am i kidding of course it is her. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH bye" he said, "Damn... she is so cute" he said

I raised my eyebrow "But fucking Harry had to get in my way." "OOOOOOHHHHHH" i said, realizing he was not only me attempted rapist, but Sophie's ex-stalker-tried-to-ask-her-out-creep. He rolled his eyes, putting my phone in his pocket "You move. I not only kill him, i kill Sophie and Harry" he said, motioning at someone or something. Two men came out with guns, gaurding us. "And before i kill them. I will force them to watch me rape you. Then Sophie." he growled, slamming his car door.. I creid in zayns chest. Hard. 

I soon tried to hold back tears and i held Zayn hand, i turned his face towards me "I hate when you make promises sometimes" i said, kissing him softly He smiled "Just remember that i love you. I love you so much and that i tried so hard to keep him from you." he said weakliy before kissing the side of my lips quickly, "If i die.." he whispers, making my breath catch in my throat "I'll die loving you" he croaked, his head falling backwards, "ZAYN!" i half cried, half whispered, my hear breaking. Holding his head up, i whispered

"Im so sorry" 

(picture) 

No. 

NO. 

~~~~
A:N

Hey Yall.

SOooooooo

What do you think?

Cliffhanger much?

AHa

I liked it

Well, tell me what you think should happen next, and if i use your idea i will dedicate it to you. <3