Trouble

Zayn's POV- 

I yawn, and turn over, reaching out for Sammy, but i didn't feel her. I looked around the room, and heard faint music coming from the kitchen. I get up and stretched, grabbing my boxers and some tan pants and slipping them on, i walk out of the room, going down the hall to the kitchen where she is singing along to 'Big girls don't cry' by Fergie

She is only in her Black lace Bra and Underwear, as well as a white tank top. She is so damn sexy; i don't know how i didn't contain myself before. She is swaying her hips and stirring something on the stove. I walk up behind her and whisper "Your probably on your flight on your way back to your home town" in her ear, at the same time Fergie does. 

She smiles "Hello" she says, i see her stirring a white liquid in a pan. I raise my eyebrow "What are you making?" i ask, she turns and points behind her, i walk to where she is pointing and she lightly pushes me against the counter, her hands rest on my chest. I smile as she looks up at me, her light blue eyes are glittering in the light of the overhead light, and her long blonde hair tied in a messy bun. She stand on her tip toes and kisses me, my body leaning against the countertop, i bite her lip softly, she moans softly and kisses me again. 

"I fucking love you" she said, pulling on the hems of my pants. "I fucking love you too" i say, smiling "You where absolutely amazing last night!" i say, twirling her around until we reached the stove and i stop, looking back into her eyes.

She nods and kisses my chest, i dip my finger in the sauce and lick it off my finger "Wow, that’s fantastic" i say, smiling, she nods and she dips her finger in the sauce, and some of the sauce falls on her chest, she licks her finger quickly and reaches for a napkin, but i stop her and set her on the counter, spreading her legs lightly so I’m in between her legs, i smirk "Ill get it for you" i say, she nods and i take off her shirt, the sauce dripped from between her boobs. 

I smirk "See... it would be so much easier if you didn't have a bra on!" i said, she smirked and un snapped her bra, it fell to the floor, i kissed her chest and licked in-between her breasts, and licked it clean, she kissed me. When we heard a startling knock at the door. 

She grabbed her bra and quickly put it back on, i went to the door and opened it, the cooler air hitting my bare chest. "Oh-" i gulp "Hey Jason... Louis... Niall" i say, backing up. I hear Samantha cough loudly and drop something. The boys went into the kitchen i groaned. I’m dead. 

Samantha's POV- 

I hear him say my brother’s name and drop a cup. Shit. I grab the cup but by the time i went to grab my white tank top, they where in the kitchen, they stopped immediately. I smiled sheepishly and shut the cabinet door, putting on my shirt. "Damn..." Niall and Louis both said, a smirk appeared on their faces. But on Jason's face, a flash of anger spread across his face, and his fist clenched.  

"Someone had sex last night!" NIall teased, i blushed deeply as Zayn walked back in with a shirt and he threw me a pair of my many shorts i have left at his house. "What? " my brother aid

I gulped "Last night" he closed his eyes "Well... at least only once" he sighed, i nodded, Zayn walked over to me, his hands found my shoulders, and he kissed my head "I love you" he whispered "I love you too boo" i whispered back, smiling. "Get that damn smile off your face. You BOTH are in trouble" He growled, walking into the living room.