Love you more

"Zayn!" I yelled, sitting up, grabbing my bra and panties, and slipping them on. I strated to pace, pancking. I paced back and forth, my hand in my hair. "Babe... calm down" he said "Calm Down?! You did NOT just tell me to calm down. Zayn.. YOU POSSIBLY JUST GOT ME PREGNANT!" i yelled, he shrugged "It's not like... i mean.. your not going to collage or anything." he said. I stopped in my tracks. 

"What is that supposed to mean?" i asked, crossing my arms "I mean, you don't have enough money... and i mean... you wern't THAT good in school" he said, stunning me. I scoffed "For your information, i was exepted by ******  (I dont know a REALLY good collage in England sooo). IM still a teenager, and i have my whole life ahead of me Zayn." i growled, pushing past him, grabbing a bulky sweat shirt, that was Zayns and some skinny jeans, slipping them on. 

He took my head "Babe.. i didn't know... im sorry" he said, i shrugged him off "You dip shit. I know your type.. your that kind of man who thinks woman can't do what men can..." i growled, pushing past him, and grabbing my keys and purse. He took my shoulder "No... thats not what kind of person i am. I swear.. were are you going?!" he asked, i shrugged "Away from you." i said, simply. 

"No. DOn't leave.. please baby, im sorry... i-im not that kind of person. I think woman can do anything, as well as men. Please, you have to believe me. Please! Im so so so so sorry." he pleaded, his eyes worried "I didn't say i wasn't coming back. I need some fresh air" i said, he nodded, kissing my head "Please, i love you" he said, looking into my eyes, thruthfully. I nodded, walking towards my car, and driving away. 

*****

I came back much, much later that night. Zayn was pacing around the room. He stopped "Oh thank god. I thought you left me" he said, hugging me. I showed them the litte brown bag "I can't take it now.... but i will in about 3 weeks" i said, he nodded "Please.. sit" he said, i nodded sitting. 

"PLease, listen. Whatever happens, what ever you chose to do. Remember i will always be here, and i will always love you. I will never leave you, as long as you don't leave me. I love you. I love you so damn much. I respect woman. I respect you the most. Because i love you, and i want you to make sure you trust me, and love me like i love you. Because i love you, more than anything could describe.  Pease, trust me" he said, i smiled, and nodded.

"I love you so damn much" i said, he smiled "I love you more" he said kissing me "IMpossible" i said "Possible" he said, winking. I smiled, kissing him