✿ Eleven ✿

sorry fam i am a feel killer forgive me
physical abuse warning
verbal abuse warning
...

also please read the important stuff at the bottom.

"Preston?" I called as I walked into the kitchen after getting myself together for a moment in his bedroom. I decided to change and bring my things down with me after the call.

"Yeah?" I heard a reply.

"I need to get going soon, I have to, um, work soon," I told him, thinking quickly of an excuse that wasn't truly lying.

"Oh right, that's no problem. Like now? Can we eat first?" He smiled when I finally entered the kitchen. I nodded, quietly standing in the middle of the kitchen.

We ate in relative silence, minus the scrape of forks against plates and my comments of how nice the food was. When we were finished, I swiftly took the plates and other dishes to the sink and began doing them. Preston stopped me.

"Rob," He put a hand on my arm. "I'll do them after I drive you home," He smiled fondly. I immediately panicked. If Mat saw Preston dropping me off at home, I'm not sure how angry he would be at me. I felt my head start to spin and I grabbed the chair. Anxious thoughts clouded my mind.

"Rob?" I heard Preston ask with concern. I felt more and more waves of guilt crashing over me. The guilt of staying with Preston, letting us cuddle, talking to him, eating breakfast with him. I was only supposed to be doing those things with Mat. I felt sick to my stomach.

"Rob, sit down. Is everything okay? I'll get you some water," Preston said. I shook my head quickly.

"I-I need to leave," I told him, feeling wobbly and shaky. "Right now." I felt tears burn my eyes and I hated myself in that moment. I hated myself with a burning hatred that couldn't be put in to words.

"Rob–" I heard him protest weakly. I walked to the front door, opening it and stepping out. I started to walk down the sidewalk leading to his house, but stopped because of his next words.

"Rob, I know you're going through something. I don't know what and I hope you're not in a dangerous place. I know you have a weight on your heart, but I'm here for you. I'm here and I'll wait until you're ready."

I felt something shift inside of me. I wiped the pathetic tears falling down my face.

"I'm sorry," I sniffled out and started to run down the street. Towards home.

"Finally," Mat greeted me when I got home. I was slightly out of breath with tearstained cheeks.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, slipping off my shoes timidly.

"I don't want to hear it. You know what I thought? I thought you were out getting laid. I thought you were getting high or doing stupid shit. What the hell were you doing?" He demanded, standing with confidence in front of me.

I felt like I was an antelope and he was a hungry lion.

"I slept at a friends place because I couldn't get in the house," I explained quietly, keeping my head slightly lowered. I felt a sharp slap across my cheek, a crack ringing through the air. I bit my lip.

"A friend's, huh? Pathetic. Who would like you enough to put up with you. They're never going to love you Rob. Give up, only I can do that. I'm the only one who's ever going to love you," He spat, pulling me closer to him by my shirt collar. I felt like I was being choked.

I felt tears building up, yet I found myself nodding slightly.

"I know," I mumbled.

"You know nothing," He hissed. He hit me across the face. I winced, but nodded again.

"Go to work, I'm having friends over tonight. Don't come home until 10."

I nodded once more, unable to speak. I was scared. I was in pain.

I wanted the warmth and comfort provided with the love of others. I disappointed Mat. He couldn't love me right now. No one, not even myself, could love me.

I fell to my knees when Mat walked out of the room and started sobbing. It was an ugly noise, but the tears refused to stop falling.

"Mat," I whimpered. "Preston," I cried.

"Anybody," I wailed.

But I was greeted with silence.

✿✿✿
I'm sorry it'll be happier after this I swear

IMPORTANT STUFF THO!!!!

i would very much like to read ur work and get other people to read ur work as well as other's work

so i have come up with smth?? that i thought would be cool? maybe pls

Step one: please comment or message me 1-3 stories that you like a lot on this website!! please try and make at least one your own, but it's cool if they're not!!

Step two: i will read them aLL and then categorize them
then i will put them all up in one place
it'll be like a library
but like with ur work
mostly i just want to read what you guys write bc ur all amazing authors.
but hopefully you read them too.

anyway, any questions? pls feel free to ask. xx

ily all thank you for reading this ahhH