Intro + Warnings

"Hey Rob, you know I don't like it when you watch that channel, baby," My boyfriend, Mat, told me from the doorway that led to the kitchen. My mouth formed into an 'o' shape and I grabbed the remote from the coffee table and changed the channel.

"Oh, babe, I know you like this one, but don't watch this one either," He said, walking from his place in the doorway towards me. He grabbed the remote from my hand and flicked through the channels on the TV. I frowned. He always does this. Why couldn't I watch the news? Hell, he wouldn't even let me watch a cooking channel.

"Rob, you know I'm doing this for your own good, right? Don't be sad, I'm doing this for you," He insisted. I immediately felt guilty. Of course. How could I be so stupid? Mat loved me and he was just taking care of me. I should really do more for him after all he does for me.

"Okay, Mat," I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder after he sat down next to me. He nudged my head off.

"Go get me a beer, baby," He told me. I got up from the couch and went into the fridge to retrieve a can of it. Luckily, there were three left. Once, we had ran out of beer and Mat punished me because he thought I drank the last one.

I didn't.

"Here you go," I put on a smile and handed him the alcohol. He grunted and grabbed it from me without a breath of thanks. I nodded curtly and mumbled that I had to go to work.

"What's that, babe?" He asked. I breathed in sharply.

"I need to go to work now," I stated, clearly this time. I was almost scared that he would be angry that I was leaving.

"Alright, bye Rob."

I sighed in relief and called a bye to him. I retreated to our room and got out everything I needed; my uniform, my wallet, my phone. Before I knew it, I was on my way to work. The only place on the planet where I felt safe and at home. The only place where I was away from Mat.

(hello thanks for choosing to read this i hope you enjoy it, but warnings:

-abuse !!!! (mental, physical, etc)
-negative thoughts
-manipulation

these will all be warned for at the start of the chapter do not worry! alrighty!!

Lastly, this story is dedicated to TatoTheWolf  thanks so much dear for coming up with the cutest title!!!)