Fuck For The Road [Thug Love]

Issa.

"Man yo ass on pussy lock," Leo said passing the blunt to me. As the club's music bumped overhead.

"Pussylock? Yo ass stupid." I said taking a hit.

"Nah nigga you pussy repellent tonight cus that bitch got you on pussy lock." Leo said rolling another blunt.

"Yeah look at you usually you woulda pulled all them bitches down there too the booth but that bitch got you on pussy lock down n shit so yo ass ain't pulling nothing leaving us to do it." Twizz said swigging the ciroc bottle.

"Twizz shut yo ass up. Ri had yo ass whipped as fuck before you found out she was yiming in ya dumb ass. The rest of you niggas don't even get it." I said leaning back thinking about that sexy goddess that laid a nigga down lastnight.

"Then explain it. "

" She was just a one night stand that's all she was a nigga needa keep his mind right in the game can't have no bitches tieing me down. Something about her just got me trippy I want her but damn I don't even know shorty like that but imma make her mine."

"Issa, nigga you gay." Twizz said giving me a straight face.

"Shut yo no pussy getting ass up."

"Shut yo pussy locked ass up!"

I shook my head getting up.

"Pussy." Twizz muttered

I turned to him smirking.

"I eat that

Weed I smoke that

Trap I live that

Money I get that

Yo B.M I fucked that keep it trill." I threw up our gang sign n left the booth with my niggas with there jaws dropped looking between me n Twizz.

I left the club getting in my Bugatti fuck being high n drunk I'm going home.

~~~Pic Of Issa >>>>

**VOTES/COMMENTS ???