Chapter 17

A/N holy smokes, thank you all for 200+ reads and 40+ votes! that's crazy!! Thank you so much and I love you all 💗
Kellin's POV
I heard my alarm start, still in my half asleep state, before it stopped. That was strange, my alarms longer than that. I then felt arms wrap round me and I got incredibly confused. Until I remembered that Vic was back. I grinned and sat up, looking to my side to see Vic laying there. He groaned, his eyes still shut, as he moved his arms around.

"Kelly, come back" I chuckled before laying back down and cuddling against his chest. He wrapped his arms round me before sighing.

"I love you" I smiled, nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck.

"I love you too"

"Good, because if you didn't that would suck" I chuckled before kissing his neck lightly, rubbing his shoulder. He hummed, rubbing my back and tangling his fingers in my hair.

"You got school today?" I hummed, continuing to kiss his neck.

"I want you to tell me if that girl does anything to you okay? No matter how big or how small"  I nodded lightly.

"How long have you got until you get out of school?" I sighed, gripping his shoulder as I bit on his neck.

"Two days, then graduation, then the graduation prom - which your taking me to by the way - and then I'm free!" He chuckled, stroking my hair.

"Prom hu? Does this mean I have to get a tux?" I nodded.

"I've already got mine so yes" I felt him smile as he pressed his lips to my head.

"Once you graduate, and that proms over, I'm packing your things and taking you out to Cali with me, so you can move in with me and we can do loads of couple-ly shit" I smiled.

"That sounds.." I sighed, kissing his neck again "perfect" he chuckled, rubbing my back.

"Go on then, go get ready for school" he pulled me closer to him, making me laugh.

"That's kind of hard when you won't let me go" he groaned as he pulled me even closer into his chest.

"But I just love you so much Kelly" I laughed as I moved away from him, making him whimper.

"No, come back, I'm cold and lonely" I rolled my eyes, smiling, as I got out of bed and walked over to my wardrobe.

"Lonely? Babe I'm literally over here" I chuckled as I saw him pout.

"You know, when I didn't know you personally, I never knew you'd be sappy, let alone this sappy"

"You love it, so shh" I chuckled as I took my shirt off, hearing him wolf whistle.

"Is it my birthday or something?" I blushed as I looked at him nervously.

"Could you like, turn away or something? I uh- I need to change my boxers" he smirked, looking me up and down.

"And where's the fun in that?" I groaned.

"Seriously Vic" he smiled before rolling over. I changed my boxers and started looking through my draws for my jeans when I heard Vic.

"You have a really nice ass Kelly" I blushed as I found my jeans and put them on.

"Shut up" he laughed, winking at me.