important

hey guys!! I just wanted to give you an update on what's going on with the book.

1. some of you have been concerned that I will delete because I rarely update and I deleted two other books. don't worry I will never delete this!! this is not about me this is your book and I would feel terrible if I took that away from y'all.

2. I am still accepting entries!! a lot of you like to ask me if I'm accepting them, and I am. with that in mind.... I will stop accepting them on march 5th. (:///) this will not be the last time you can send stuff in. I will be accepting stuff at different times and I will let you know when that is. pls send everything in soon!!!

3. guys I love all y'all but u guys gotta stop asking me how ur supposed to send things in. the first chapter says it and if you read any chapter you will see how its done. in the beginning I was happy to help, but now its annoying :/ (even after this pls don't be afraid to send stuff in! I want to hear what u have to say!!)

4. I love all of you and I want your words to mean as much as possible to as many people as possible!!! please share, vote, and add to your reading lists!!

thanks!!

p.s. I'm sorry for the pathetic self promo, but pls read my other book "amkae"