10

I didn't know how I had gotten here, but I was curled up in Alex's arms, crying my eyes out.

He rubbed the small of my back in circular motions, trying to calm me down.

I didn't know who else to go to. Dad and Skyler hadn't arrived like they said they would have.

They hadn't texted me or called me.

Surprisingly, Alex did help me. He shushed me and played with my hair gently.

It was a while until I had cried out all of my tears. I didn't have any left. I just had this horrible emptiness swirling around in my stomach. I liked it better when I was crying.

"What now, huh?" Alex whispered, still rubbing my back. He didn't even know what was going to happen.

No one did.

Grayson

I had to let out all of my anger. To take a moment to let my body just get away from all of the stress. To just, lose it.

And by loosing it, I mean inviting as many people as I knew to my house to party non-stop.

It was going to be my biggest party yet. And it would help brush off the weights that had been piling on my shoulders throughout the past days.

"I can not believe this!!" screamed my manager, Megan, at me. She was tall and slim, her skin pale and her blue eyes covered with big square glasses.

Her jet-black bob bounced as she frantically walked around my living room, her head in her hands.

"This is going to ruin your reputation if it hasn't already!" she continued yelling.

I sighed and rested my head in one hand, sulking. I didn't need her to come and make matters worse. I was hurt enough.

"What were you thinking?! Kissing another girl and getting into a fight? Well, at least no one knows about the second thing!" she screeched in her high pitched tone.

"Just. Stop." I mumbled. "My fans think it was her who came to kiss me."

"But," she smiled sarcastically, "It wasn't though, was it?"

I groaned at her.

"Can you stop acting like my mom?"

"Can you stop acting like a fool?"

"Just, drop the topic. Okay?" I got up and sauntered over to the kitchen, getting a cup and filling it with water.

"What are you planning to do?" her voice startled me as she crossed her arms expectantly.

"I don't know." I admitted, "I really don't know."

----

Well I kinda did know.

I sent a text to all of my contacts (except the people who had blocked me) to come over to my house around 9:00pm.

I was surprised to hear my doorbell ring (actually I really wasn't) at around 8:30pm.

I opened the front door to find Cleo White, a massive pop singer, wearing a very short, black-lace dress and holding a bottle.