3

Maddie

Sighing, I buried my head under my bed sheets, trying to block out the pounding beats of the music next door.

Kylie came in and crept in my bed with me, grabbing a pillow and shoving it around her ears.

"Another party?" she spoke. Kylie was sick of it already. Kylie, the over obsessed fan of Grayson Dolan. Kylie, the one who went to the first three parties and came back drunk after every single one.

"He's having one tomorrow too, and it's going to be the biggest one, you know, because it's the last day." I breathed deeply, massaging my forehead to try and get rid of my migraine.

I didn't mind that Kylie went to the parties, but what bothered me was if she had hooked up with anyone, especially Grayson.

That really bothered me. But it shouldn't have.

"Hey, is his apartment big?" I asked, filling up the short gap of silence.

"Yeah, he has the apartment next to it and the apartment above it." she sighed, sitting up. "Why don't we go tomorrow? It'll be great, and, fun!"

I frowned at her, trying to get her to remember that I hated the host.

"Oh, come on! You'll love it!"

"Yeah, I'll love the loud music, the drunk guys who go to our school, the crazy, sluttish fans and the beer." I cried sarcastically, getting up and walking to the kitchen.

"It won't be that bad!" she continued, but then smirked, "Zac'll be there."

I laughed and grabbed a bag of sour cream crisps from the cupboard, opening them and taking a handful out.

"I don't care about Zac," I mumbled while munching on the food. She followed me back to my bedroom, and slumped back into the bed with me as I turned on the tv in front of my double bed.

"Then who do you care about? Luke? Fred? Nick? Oh come on, Nick's been your crush since forever!!" she suggested, nudging me playfully.

"No one!" I giggled, putting on scream queens on Netflix.

"You can't have Gray, because he's mine." she winked at me, as I smiled, but inside, I thought differently.

As if, bitch, he's always been mine.

But I scorned myself for thinking that and just concentrated on the tv as my jaw clenched together.

+++

"Oh my god, you look amazing!" Kylie squealed as she stumbled into my room, her high heels clicking against the smooth wood.

I laughed appreciatively and adjusted the high waisted shorts resting on my hips. (Sike you thought she was wearing a dress)

"You wanna leave now?" she asked, gesturing to the door with her thumb.

"Uh, I'll be there in a sec, Ky." I mumbled as I searched in my draw for my mascara.

"Okay, I'm going now, see you there!"

Hearing the door shut, I apply a few layers of mascara onto my lashes, then try and make two perfect sides of winged eyeliner.