9

Grayson

"It was the most stupid mistake I have ever made. It didn't mean anything to me. At all!" she exclaimed.

He just crossed his head, laughing sarcastically and escaped, out of the door and down the hallway.

The words slipped out of her mouth so easily. It felt like I had been stabbed with all of her hatred towards me.

I stumbled a little. But then regained my posture, remembering she didn't care about me at all.

She was extremely surprised to see me here.

But deep down, deep, deep down, I knew she was slightly relieved.

She squinted her eyes at me, about to shut the door in my face, but I forced it back open.

"I'm here for Kylie." I mumbled quietly. She waited for a few moments and let me in.

Well, she ran to her room.

I slowly closed the door behind me, cautiously making my way to Kylie's room.

I'm in big trouble. I had obviously seen the video.

I turned the door knob as quietly as I could.

But as soon as I made eye contact with Kylie, she screamed at me to leave.

"GET THE FUCK OUT, YOU FUCKING TRAITOR, LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"Ky-"

"SHUT UP! HOW COULD YOU? SURE, JUST CHEAT ON ME WITH MY FUCKING EX-BESTFRIEND WHY DON'T YOU? YOU KNEW SHE WAS DRUNK. WHY DID YOU CARRY ON KISSING HER?!" She broke down, right in front of me.

"I didn-"

"I should've known," she sobbed, her voice went extremely quiet. Too quiet. "Big Hollywood Star, Grayson Dolan, breaks every girls' hearts."

I started to clench my fists. Too many hurtful things had been thrown at me in less than a minute.

However, I didn't have any points to argue back with her.

"I knew you liked Madeleine all this time. The way you looked at her and not me. Just leave. Don't call me. Don't text me. You don't deserve anything."

She was right.

I left her room before she exploded again.

I decided to make a stop at Maddie's room.

"Maddie?" I sneaked my head around her bedroom door, finding her curled up in her bed, pillows and blankets surrounding her, and Lucky curled in her arms.

She was staring into space, not responding.

"You ruined everything." she whispered after what seemed like years. "My friendship. My relationship. You know what? Just get out. I don't want to see you ever again."

I was speechless. And not in a good way.

My chest was burning, and I felt like melting down too.