Valentine's Day

So this is just a bonus chapter completely off the story meh oh well and this is when Audrey and Harry are not together and Kat is a couple of weeks pregnant so not showing yet and don't say I didn't warn you about a little bit of fun in the bedroom ;) XD

Dean POV

I woke up seeing my Fiancée curled up asleep. It made me smile as I leaned over to kiss her on the lips. Her eyes fluttered open. "Hey" she smiled with her eyes half open a little.

"Happy Valentine's Day Princess" I pecked her on the lips. I wanted to take Katherine out but she's not the girl to celebrate it. She says it's too soppy but that doesn't stop me on surprising her with gifts.

She slowly sat up looking at the time and groaned falling back down. "It's 8am." I chuckled getting up only with a pair of boxers on. "Baby come back to bed" she whined. "One second gorgeous"

Jay POV

As my Wife was still sleeping. Kylie was feeding the new kitten I brought for Valentine's Day present for Rachel. "Come on Daddy I wanna name her Valentino" "Urgh your Mum better agree to that name it's gonna be her cat remember" "I'll make sure of it" she giggled.

I grabbed a bouquet of roses and walked in to see her sat up. She looked at me and smiled. "Happy Valentine's Day Beautiful" I leaned over and kissed her giving her the roses.

"Jayden they're beautiful you didn't have to.." "I wanted to and.. I got you something since you hate chocolates. I decided to get something else." I walked out leaving her confused and picked up the kitten.

I walked in holding her. Rachel gasped. "Oh my gosh she's so beautiful!" Kylie ran in. "Mummy can we name her Valentino?" "I don't care I want to hold her" she squealed making me chuckle as I passed the small kitten to my Wife. "Thank you Jayden. I love it. You're making my presents from me to you shitty now" "You didn't have to get me anything. Having this beauty" I picked up Kylie as she giggled. "Was the best present I've ever had" "I love you Daddy" "I love you too sweet pea. Give Daddy a kiss" she pecked my lips.

Katherine POV

As I walked out the bathroom after having a shower and getting changed into white shorts and a light blue sleeveless loose top. I noticed some small roses on the floor as my eyes followed the trail looking up on there was some rose petals shaped into a heart and sat in the middle was a huge white teddy and a heart shaped box.

The light in the room was dimmed down as the scented candles were lit. I gasped smiling at the scene and that's when I felt the pair of arms wrap around me from behind. He kissed down my neck. "Do you love it?" He whispered. I turned around smiling like an idiot.

"Jon.. you didn't have to.." "I wanted to for my love" I've only just realised that he was topless with only a pair of jeans on. I bit my lips trying to not stare.

I quickly got out of his hold before I couldn't control myself and picked up the Teddy. It was holding a heart and in the middle was a picture of me and Jon. In the picture he was kissing my cheek as I had my eyes closed smiling.

I held the bear to my chest and took the box "I still can't believe you did this." I chuckled placing it down on the cabinet. "I wanted to treat my lady"

I jumped into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck kissing him, He immediately responded back.

He layed me down not breaking the kiss as he untangled my legs from his waist pulling my arms off him. We were both panting as he pulled away. He was staring at me full of lust and love.

I couldn't hold it back anymore as it blurted out. "Make love to me" he smiled as he kissed on top of my stomach where our babies were.

He unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down with my underwear going along with it and removed my top which I had no bra on so I'm laying here completely naked. I saw his eye darken as he licked his lips undoing his belt pulling his jeans down along with his boxers.