Brother Sister Bond

2 weeks later

Katherine POV

"Jon I'm gonna visit Jay" "Okay I'll be heading off to the gym anyways" he pecked my lips as we left going our separate ways.

I was knocking at Jay door. Being impatient I continously knocked and knocked... and knocked! Until a grumpy shirtless messy bed hair of my brother answered it. "Morning Sweet Cheeks" I invited myself in. "It's 11!" "Exactly lazy bones don't complain I'm usually up earlier"

I walked in to the front room "Where's Wifey and my Niece?" "Out. They were nice to not disturb me" "oops" I sat down. "You love your baby sister really" I giggled. "At times" he rolled his eyes sitting down beside me with his arm around me. I rested my head on his chest getting comfy.

"How have you been? I haven't heard from you since Boxing Day" "I'm okay, I quit  WWE and moved back here" "Really! Why?" "I lost interest" I shrugged.

A while later Harry walked in half asleep. "Who was at the bloody door?" We made eye contact. My blood starting boiling as I tensed. Jay must of felt it as he lightly squeezed my shoulder.

"What are you doing here?" He spat. Is he dumb? Of course I'm gonna vist MY brother too. "I can say the same thing" I growled.  "I live here" "Oh really now? Went for brother help" "Oh shut up" "Make me" before he responded my stomach was turning.

I got up running past him finding the bathroom and dropping to my knees coughing and throwing up my tea and breakfast basically anything in my system. Jay and Harry rushed in.

Jay ran to my aid holding my hair up. "Made you" Harry smirked crossing his arms. "Harry!" Jay snapped. After I was done I got up growling tackling him down screaming. Jay quickly pulled me off him as I squirmed in his grip.

"Try and get me baby sis" "I can just puke again looking at your face" "Now that's just an insult to Jay as well" he chuckled. "He has bigger arm muscles than you! " "Take that back!" "Bite me bukeroo" he growled. "I always knew you were a bitch" I smirked. His blue orbs darkened as he was gonna charge at me. Jay shoved me behind him.

"Enough you two" Jay barked. I crossed my arms as Harry glared at me. "Can you two get along for one day?" "Like we've heard that before" I mumbled.

"Favouritism" Harry coughed. "Asshole" I fake coughed back. "I feel sorry for the people that see you everyday" "I can say the same thing. Poor Kylie. She has to deal with her dickhead of a Uncle" "She probably hates you and is embarrassed to have you as an Auntie" "She actually LOVES me and I'm her only Auntie, I bet she favours her Uncle Max more than you." "Max is gay he's more of an Auntie to her" "That's harsh Harry" "What? I'm just saying!"

"Do you even have a heart?" "No!" "Makes sense!" "Urr guys please before I kick you BOTH out my house and you can bicker out there." I rolled my eyes and was walking downstairs when I started feeling light headed. I lost my balanced and fell downstairs. Before I passed out all I could hear was my name being called by both the twins and the noises of heavy footsteps.

Jay POV

"Shit, Harry call Jon" "No" "Are you for real? Our sister is unconscious and your still being an Asshole" I stood up grabbing my phone.

"Hello?" "Jon get to my place it's Katherine" "Woah what's wrong?" "I don't know she fell down the stairs and she's not moving" "I'm on my way" the phone went dead.

I placed her head on my lap. "She's burning up" "I'll get an ice pack" Harry offered getting up.

Least he's finally being caring.

After 10 minutes a massive bang happened on my door so hard that the hinges might flipping fly off. Harry answered it, a worried Jon barged passed him.

"Is she okay?!" He went to her side checking if she was breathing. "We don't know" "How exactly did she fall?" "Well she looked like she was about to faint then BAM." Harry shrugged. "She needs to be seen" he lifted her up.

Hospital

Nothing was serious. Just a bump. She should wake up whenever. Jon was sat in there with her. Harry and I just looked through the window.

"She could of been seriously hurt today Harry" I said not taking my eyes off our baby sister. "I know Jay" he mumbled. "Why are you two so bitter to each other? And don't bring her past up, we all moved on from that" I strictly said 'cause if he brings up anything like Teen Pregnancy or Toby I will make sure he's on the hospital bed too.

"I don't know. I guess is just how we are" "Doesn't have to be that way" "It's not that simple Jay" "You guys can if you just talk and work it out instead of cussing and insulting each other to the point it comes physical. And if I have to lock you guys up in a room together. I will" I walked off.

Dean POV

What if I was in a different country Wrestling right now? I'm just so glad I'm here to see her and know she's okay. I saw movement. "Jon?" She said quietly. "I'm here baby I'm here" she slowly opened her eyes. "What happened?" "You passed out and fell down the stairs" I held on to her hand.

She smiled lightly closing her eyes. She winced a bit. "My back a bit sore" "Your gonna be a bit achey love" she just groaned slowly sitting up. "What happened?" I asked wanting to hear her story.

"Nothing new Harry and I bickering. Then as I was walking downstairs I felt light headed then I just... fell that was it" she shrugged her shoulders. "Did you know Harry was gonna be there?" "I didn't even know he moved in with Jay which is perfect" she rolled her eyes and sighed.

I climbed in beside her. She leaned her head on my chest as I wrapped my arm around her small frame. "Why do we fight?" "That's something you should be asking yourself and someone else" I looked up and saw Harry watching in. He looked away walking off. I looked down and saw Kat fast asleep in my arms. I kissed her forehead. "Sweet Dreams Beautiful"

.........

Little Details about the Characters.

Kat is an actress from the British soaps Coronation Streets called Michelle Keegan

For Harry and Jay I randomly searched it up but correct me if I'm wrong I think they're called Alex and Charle kotze

Audrey is played by herself as other wrestlers in this story are too

Comment who should Jay wife be played by and I can't remember if I given her a name but if I haven't what should she be called?

xxx