Steel Cage

Katherine POV

It just doesn't seen right. Jon is completely ok with the whole kissing Wade incident. I mean I know that's good news but come on something suspicious about that. He's obviously done something or he's high on his meds again.

I saw Jon and Roman hug like they haven't seen each other in years which was cute as well. "I leave you two to it" I left them so I can warm up for my match.

Dean POV

"What's up Dean? What have you done this time?" "What makes you think I've done something terrible?" I scoffed. He raised his eyebrow at me.

I sighed. "I am 100% dumb and stupid" I thought of the worse. "Oh gawd I'm gonna lose her." I started mumbling to myself. "Woah. Calm down who and why?" "Katherine... I slept with Renee Ro"

His eyes widened. "JONATHAN GOOD WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?! YOU STUPUID BASTARD" "I KNOW!!" I groaned kicking the chair. Bad mistake wrong foot. I fell down with a thump. "Karma" Roman said crossing his arms. I was holding it biting back the pain.

Katherine POV

I was lifting the weights up. "Need help?" Wade came to my side with his hand on my hip. I looked down at it then back him. "Do you mind?" "Sorry a habit" "I can see." "Look to help lift this up without straining a muscle is like this." He went behind me and had his hand on top of mine slowly lifting it up. He let go as I started doing it right.

We were the only one's in the gym. His hands were on my hips, his chin against my shoulder. I was trying to ignore him. He started kissing my neck sucking the sweet spot he remembered. I moaned. "Wade what are you-" "Shh" I felt his hand slip down into my shorts and underwear slipping his fingers inside me. I shouldn't be enjoying this or allowing him but I opened my legs wider. "You always love me fingerings you huh babe?" he whispered as his thumb rubbed my clit. My eyes were rolling to the back of my head.

He pulled out turning me around and kissing me lifting me up. I kissed back as he pushed us into the closet. "Make it fast." He pulled my shorts and underwear off and he pulled his shorts and boxers down. "Oh how I've missed you" he pinned me against the wall. My legs wrapped around his waist as he entered me.

Dean POV

"The sooner you tell her the sooner it will heal over time" Roman said as we went to the gym. "Yeah. I guess" I was limping in. The place was empty. Roman went to the treadmills.

I went to the closet to get the safety key for it. I opened it and I couldn't believe my eyes. My fucking Fiancée is fucking her Ex Fiancé. She hasn't realised I'm standing right here!

She opened her eyes finally. "Jon! Oh my god!" I've seen enough and tackled Wade down punching him. "Jon" I shoved her off going back to beating him up. He was not knocked out but I still carried on punching. I got up staring at her. She had her clothes back on.

"Jon I can explain. Please!" she was backed against the wall. I got in her face with my hands on either side of her head resting against the wall.

She was breathing heavily looking scared.

"We're even" I growled.

She frowned.

I didn't have to explain instead I walked off well limped off. Kat ran in front of me. "What do you mean we're even?" "I fucked Renee yeah that's right but I instantly felt guilty as fuck I didn't know how to tell you but looks like you're too busy fucking Wade"

"He came on to me, I was gonna push him off but I couldn't control myself Jon"

I laughed bitterly. "Maybe we shouldn't be together right now." "Jonathan.." "Kat is for the best. A space is what we need." I left her alone.