I'm not going anywhere

Dean POV

I was slowly brushing the long strand of her brown hair. Her back was facing me. I was staring down at her. It's gotta be hard losing your parents. Cancer beating her Mother and the Heart attack killing her Father.

The door slowly creaked open. Roman was quietly walking through. He tripped over my shoe trying to keep his balance. I gave him the death glare.

"Sorry" he mouthed sitting at the edge of the bed. "How is she?" "Still crying, who knew she can cry so much she was never a crier back then" "I guess with everything that's happening and all that she's held in has finally broke it out of her"

I sighed looking down at her. "She's broken Roman I'm trying so hard for her not to become the person that Jon Moxley knew" "I know Bro but if that happens, we can't stop it"

I felt movement coming from her she was slowly turning around in her sleep leaning her head on my bare chest cuddling into me holding on tightly like I was going somewhere...

I kissed the top of her head rubbing her back. A few tears fell, she was crying in her sleep which broke my heart. Roman saw. "It's heart breaking" he said. I slowly nodded in agreement.

"Daddy..." I heard her sob. I swear this is gonna kill me for f*** sake. Roman look like he was about to cry. "Are you crying!!!!" "What, no your just so beautiful to look at" "........" "........"

"Uhhh" "Umm not in that way...." "Just admit you were crying" "..Fine..." "Could of saved you the gayness" Katherine sat up screaming making Roman fall back off the bed making me jump.

"KAT, KAT!!" I was shaking her. She stopped. I pulled her into a hug embracing her with my arms.

Roman head slowly popped up. "What the fuck was that?!" He whispered shouted. "I have no clue!" She was asleep in my arms again.

Jay walked in looking like he haven't slept. "How is she?" "...not good.." "I don't know if I can do the speech at the funeral next Saturday" "Don't think about it too much, take your mind off it"

He just nodded in agreement. "Yeah, you ok with her?" "I'll try my best" "Don't give up on her... Please" "She's my life Jay, I love her" he just gave me a small smile and left.

"You know usually I would be barfing or taking a piss but... it's not a good time.." "You think" I rolled my eyes.

I felt her moving and saw her eyes slowly opening. "Morning Baby Girl" I kissed her forehead. She didn't say a word and just buried her face into my chest. She started off crying again. I guess it hit her. "Shh" I rubbed her back.

Renee POV

"You need to sort your crazy ex girlfriend out." "Well how did I know she was gonna stab you with a blunt knife?" "You're just lucky William with my Mum" "Look I'll talk to her and if she harasses or does anything again, I'll press charges, ok?" I just sighed. "Ok" "Good" he pressed his lips against my forehead.

Dean POV

She hasn't uttered one word, we were at the gym, she parted away from me and went to the boxing bag. Seth came over. "How is she?" "Not good, she hasn't spoken a word all morning... I'm worried about her" "It's gonna take time Dean.."

I watched her work out her punches on the boxing bag and all I can say is I feel sorry if that boxing bag was a real person..

"Hola Bitches" Eva came over. "What do you want Eva?" I crossed my arms. "To see how you guys were" she winked at Seth. Oh hell no. That ain't gonna happen on my watch if she's trying to get into Seth pants.

"Sorry were a little bit busy at the moment come back never" "Woah someone on their man period jeez..." she flipped her red hair and left.

"What was that about?" Seth questioned looking at me. "Nothing. Drop it" I heard a bunch of screaming and turned around to see Audrey on Kat, Seth and I quickly ran to them. Seth pulling Audrey off, me helping Kat up and holding her back.

I pulled her out the gym. "Katherine.." she didn't look at me. I put my finger up her chin lifting it up to face me. "Please speak to me, the silent treatment slowly making it worse on yourself" I tucked a piece of strand behind her ears. "I love you Katherine, And I'm not going anywhere. I promise"

I saw a small smile appear on her face, oh how I've missed that smile. "Tonight you and me missy are going on a date, I'll be waiting" I kissed her hand.

Hotel Room

I stood by the bedroom door waiting. It's gone 8pm which is perfect. The door slowly opened. She was still quiet a bit but least she put the effort in.

"You look absolutely beautiful." I saw her smile and even with the bit of makeup on her cheeks, I can still see her blushing. I held my arm out. She looped hers with mine.

We took a nice little walk to a place in a fancy garden. A table was set up already. I saw her eyes looking at every detail of the area. She gasped.

"Do you like it?" She nodded her head looking around. I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind. "This is all for you Babe" I kissed her cheek.

She turned around smiling still and kissed me. I kissed back pulling her closer to me. "I love you" she said. That brought a smile to my face that was the first words she has spoken today. "I love you more Beautiful"

I held our hand together pulling her somewhere. "I've learnt something today and I know it's your favourite song at the moment. You better be thinking of me when you play it" I winked at her. She giggled. I sat down on the piano. She was beside me.

I started playing it, don't f*** up now. I was playing Nathan Sykes over and over again. She was smiling. As it came to an end I was tackled off. She was hugging me tightly. "Don't leave me" I heard her say quietly but loudly enough for me to hear. That broke my heart sorta. "I won't baby girl, I'll always be by your side.. Forever"