Father

Couple months later

Katherine POV

"Katherine?" "Hmm?" I slowly looked up. He pecked my lips. "You feeling ok?" "Tired, the travelling just made me sleepy" my eyes were slowly closing. His fingers brushed through my hair.

"Its so cold" I mumbled pulling the blanket on me more. Jon was just smiling. I giggled going under the blanket he went under too pinning me down. I was giggling more.

He started tickling me. "Jon" I squealed laughing. "Please... Stop" I laughed more. He laughed stopping. "You butthead" he smirked at that.

The phone started ringing. Jon lifted the blanket off us and grabbed the phone putting it on loud speaker. "Ello?" "Dean...help..my..my..my water broke" she gasped. "Woah where are you?" "Top floor hurry. Please!" "I'll be right there hang on." He hung up and flew off the bed.

I didn't really know how to respond I mean I knew he was gonna be a Father. But...It's gonna change now. "I'll see you later" he kissed me quickly before running out of the room. I just sighed. Great. Guess I can sleep.

Renee POV

I was taking deep breaths in and out sat on the couch holding my stomach. There was a knock on the door. I slowly stood up wobbling to the door before I opened it I used it for support screaming.

"Renee!" I heard Dean shout. I opened it and fell into his arms screaming. "Ahhh oh my god" I sobbed. "Shh, Shh it's ok. I got you" he lifted me up carry me to the car.

I decided since I was overdue of my due date, I left Canada so if I was going into labour hopefully Dean was close by which he was.
I screamed my butt barely touching the car seat. "Woah no giving birth in my car!" "WOW DEAN WOW I'M IN PAIN HERE AND YOU SAY THIS!" I yelled. He rolled his eyes.

Katherine POV

My phone was ringing. I opened my eyes slowly groaning. Its 2 in the morning. "Hello?" I mumbled. "Katherine? Have you just woken up?" "IT'S 2 AM" I whispered yelled. "Oh shit yeah time difference whoops" Jay smirked.

"What's wrong?" "Oh well my daughter wants to see her Auntie and since you're barely doing anything this week can we visit. Pwease!" "I know you're pouting down the phone but fine. She can see me" "Yay love you" "Love you too" "See you Wednesday?" "See you then" we hung up.

There's no way I could possibly sleep now. I texted and called Roman. After a few rings he picked up. "Hello?" He mumbled. "Aww you got woken up too!" "Yeah by you" "Can you and Seth come over? I'm lonely." "But. But." "I have food! And a Massive bed!" "We'll be right over" I hung up and smirked

Dean POV

If I had headphones to block out her screaming. I would. "WHY AREN'T THEY TAKING IT OUT?!" "I don't flipping know" "Dean, I need to tell you something" she sobbed.

"What?" "I lo-" the doctor walked in. "Okay Mrs Good-" "We're not married..." "We're not even together" I mumbled. The doctor looked awkward in this.

"Anyways ready to have your baby?" "Oh gosh get it out." "It will shut her up" I heard her gasp. "JONATHAN!" "You're not aloud to call me that" I glared at her.

Katherine POV

We were all sharing a box of pizza together. The conversation went weird. They're talking about their sex life. Boys. "So Katherine how's yours and Dean sex life?" "Bet he gets a lot aye" Seth winked.

"No... we had sex twice that's it. Halloween and when we made it official. Since then nothing" "WHAT?!" they seemed surprised at that. "Dean is a sex maniac, he loves his sex" Roman agreed.

"He's gentle and loving with me through it" I smiled. "He must really love you" Roman smiled. "It's not always about sex guys, I love him" "Aww Kit Kat" Seth cooed. "Oh shush" I giggled.

"Truth or Dare anyone?" Roman suggested. "Sure why not" we sat in a circle.

"Katherine Truth or Dare?" "Hmm Truth" "Oh come on" "What?" "Really? Truth?" "Fine, Fine. Dare" "I dare you to send a bikini pic to Dean" ".....he's gonna get horny from it!!" "He can control it" he smirked. "TRUTH!!" "......Shit okay umm is it true Wade was your first time?"

My face dropped luckily it was saved by a phone call. "Hello?" "Is this Miss Valley?" "Yes.. Speaking?" "I would like to inform you that Mr Valley your father has been rushed in to the hospital due to a heart attack" "What!" My vocie broke.

"Your brothers are here and kindly asked for you to know, we'll do our best Miss Valley." "Thank you for telling me..." "Sorry to strike you with this so soon" I just hung up.

"Katherine are you ok?" I held back my tears and sniffled. "Yeah.. perfect just uh my niece she's off too Nursery soon so sad they grow up fast" I chuckled. They both smiled. "Aww"

Roman pulled me into a hug, my face dropped again. How can this be happening! I smiled again once we released. I can't get time off of work again. I've already used it up and I can't tell Jon he's already at the hospital to be a soon to be Father.

Dean POV

I was holding MY son. Oh my god!! He's gorgeous and tiny. Renee was sleeping. I know this baby gonna have a difficult life. But I need to spend time with him too.

I need to talk to her about schedules and child benefits. Jesus christ I'm a Dad!!!

His little eyes slowly opened staring at me, He had Renee eyes. I smiled down at him but it dropped. I know I shouldn't be attached to him. He's not gonna see much of me. I need to leave. "I'm sorry son, I have to go but Daddy does love you" I kissed his forehead and placed him down in his cradle. I slowly walked out and looked back to see he was about to cry. I ran.