Sassy but a little bit Classy

Katherine POV

I opened the door for Jon as he slowly used his crutches he has been given to use making his way inside our room. He sat down on the couch placing his crutch to the side and resting his injured foot on the table, me being a nice fiancée grabbed a pillow and slowly lifted his foot up to put it underneath making it comfortable for him.

"You don't have to-" "It's fine, really. Just looking after my babe" he smiled at that. "Come here" he pulled me down to his lap, my legs on both sides of him, he was rubbing my lower back, I placed my hands on his cheeks and started kissing him. He squeezed my ass making me gasp giving him the chance to dart his tongue into my mouth.

Someone knocked on the door making me break apart from Jon, he growled as he hates being interrupted when he's in a make out session with me.

I got up and opened it. "Wade?" I was a little confused on why he's here. I mean William back with Renee now so...

"Are you free right now?" "Uhh" I looked at Jon. He shook his head no. "Sorry, I'm looking after Jon, he's just got back from the hospital" "Are you free this week?" "Sunday?" "Sunday good to me I'll text you the details" I closed the door. Wonder what that was about.

"What did Wade want?" Jon asked a little annoyed that he showed up. "Wanting to meet up with me so I said Sunday we could" "He better not do anything" "He has Renee silly, don't worry" I pecked his lips. "I know, still don't trust him" he looked stressed. I climbed back on his lap and slowly unzipped his jeans. "I have a way of helping with your stress babe you're so tensed." I winked. "Then help me with it" he smirked

........

I slowly got off him collapsing on the floor as he laid there on the couch catching his breath as so was I. "I can't be ass to get up" I whined he let out a chuckle. "I would help put I can't balance well." I smiled slowly getting up. "It's fine" I giggled.

Seth POV

I was stood in the lobby waiting for Audrey going through my phone nervously tapping my foot on the floor. When I looked up. She literally took my breath away, it's like in the movies where it looks like the girl walking like a model in slow motion. Her light brown hair nicely curled, a tight blue short dress with nude heels. Gosh she's beautiful. All we've been doing is kissing but damn I wanna take it to the next level.

"Hi" she smiled. "Hey.." I couldn't speak properly. "Ready to go?" She linked her arms with mine. I smiled walking her kindly outside and opening the car door for her.

Katherine POV

"Shit" I cursed as I cut myself from shaving, blood was already trailing down reaching my foot. "BABE WHERE'S THE PLASTERS?" I yelled out. "BATHROOM CABINET"

I walked over with just a towel around me and went to reach up but couldn't. I sighed in frustration and got on the counter on my knees. I jumped down and turned to see an amused Jon wobbling using the doorframe for support.

"Don't even make a comment" I sternly said sitting on the bathroom chair. "Where are you off too?" "Girlfriend meal night with Aj" I was cleaning the blood stain.

"And you're leaving your cripple fiancé?" He put on a fake sad face. "I won't be long" I chuckled placing the plaster over the cut. "It's like a nude colour going with your skin" "Don't turn girly on me Jon" "Just saying all you have is nude makeup, dresses, heels-"

"Yeah, Yeah, So I have nude everything?" "Almost just take the towel off and that's nude for me" he wiggled his eyebrows. I gasped but couldn't help but smile. "Jonathan!" I threw my dirty clothes at him. He burst out laughing. I chuckled shaking my head and slammed the door shut on him. "Oww" was all I heard through it. Karma.