Spreading the News

Katherine POV

I was staring down at the baby scan. "You okay? You've gone really pale?" Jay said as he glanced at me for a bit before putting his eyes back on the road again. I just nodded as the tears fell.

Harry leaned over. "Hey shh it's okay your gonna be fine" "You even said it yourself Harry that I'm gonna be a terrible mother" I saw Jay glare at Harry.

"I didn't mean it" he mumbled. Jay parked the car. I felt like I was gonna be sick and quickly ran knocking on the door Jon opened it before he spoke a word I barged past him going to the toilet dropping to my knees letting it all out.

All 3 men ran in. "How did it go?" Jon asked. I looked at him. "I am pregnant" I weakly smiled at him. His eyes widened. As I stood up he picked me up and spun me around. "I'm gonna be a Daddy to my future Wife" he yelled making me giggle.

"Let's see the scan" I passed him to it. He frowned at it. "Why does it look demented?" he was rotating it to try and find a better angle.

"We're having Twins.." he looked at me. Now he was going pale. "Wha-" he fell down being sick himself. I bit my lips holding back a laugh. The twins burst out in a fit of laughter. I patted Jon back. "There, There"

Later on that day

"How's England?" Aj asked through my laptop as we were on Skype together. "Swell, I haven't properly unpacked or done anything yet" "What about Dean?" "He's leaving in about a week" I sighed.

"Aww don't worry I'll pay you a visit" "Where's Audrey?" Right as I asked that Aj went flying off her chair and was replaced by a happy Audrey. "Katherine!" I chuckled "Someone happy to see me"

Even though we were at the point of murdering each other when you have this special bond with your best friend after a fight it can go back to normal even if it lasted a very long time.

"We've only just reunited as Trio right as you left of course. Typical" I smiled hearing that word... trio I don't know why. Hmm. Hormones.

"You look dead? Who's taken your soul? Do I have to beat up Satan?" "Haha not yet but I do have some news. Help Aj up because I gotta tell you both.

"Bitch get up off from the floor" I heard her groan as she slowly appeared. "So what's up?" They wete staring egorly at me.

I picked up my baby scan and showed it off in front of the camera. They burst out screaming. My poor ear drums. "OH MY GOOOOOD KAT! NO WAY WE'RE GONNA BE AUNTIES AU!!!" They carried on screaming. "OWW GUYS SHUSH BEFORE THE HOTEL MANAGER THINKS YOU ARE GETTING MURDERED" "Congrats you're having a baby" "Babies" I corrected. "You're having Twins??!!" "Yep" they started screaming again. "GUYS" they stopped. "Thank you" "How did Jon take it?" "He was over the moon but when I said Twins. I wasn't the only one being sick" I smirked. They burst out laughing.

"Aww congratulations again though we'll talk soon Audrey and I have a match" "Good luck guys" we waved goodbye. I set my laptop down and just as I was about to relax.

The door burst open making me jump up and whack my head against the wall. "Ah" I placed my hand there rubbing it. "GUESS WHO?!!" the pain was instantly gone. "ROMAN! SETH!" since Roman was at the front. I stood up running across my bed and jumping into his arms.

"How you doing baby girl?" Roman chuckled. I hugged him tightly. I jumped down and jumped on to Seth doing the same. "Aww feeling special we've been missed" Seth chuckled as he put me down.

Jon walked in. I walked over and pecked his lips. "Do they know?" I whispered in his ear. He shook his head no.

"Guys guess what?" "Snot" I narrowed my eyes at Seth. "That's so old and real mature" he smirked. Roman shook his head. "What?" Roman said still shaking his head at Seth comment with a grin.

"Jon and I are having Twins" "WHAT?!" they said in sync. "You're pregnant?" I nodded. They pulled me into another hug. "Congrats guys oh my god" I giggled. "Thanks"

"Where's your round belly" "I ain't that far mister. I'm only a month gone" "With twins you'll be showing early and you're gonna be bigger" "Jeez thanks" "I'll still love you no matter what size you are" Jon said as he kissed my cheek making me smile.

"How long are you guys staying for?" "Until Dean comes back with us" even though I persuaded Jon to wrestle and I used the 'money' card on him until I set my business up. He finally agrees to leave.

"You get to spend a week with this chick" I pointed to myself doing a bit of RVD but like a freeze frame. "Yay..." I gasped and smacked Seth in the arm. "Kidding, Kidding" he chuckled making me giggle.

As they left to get there bags. Jon put his hands on my shoulders. I looked up staring into dull blue orbs. "Promise me you will look after yourself and have someone looking after you when I'm gone?" "Jon-" "Promise me Katherine"

I sighed. "I promise"

His lips pressed against my forehead. I closed my eyes knowing I won't be seeing him, kissing, cuddling with him everyday which made me tear up. I started mumbling to myself cussing a few words.

"You okay there Kat?" "Hmm?" I looked up. Jon looked a bit concerned. I nodded smiling. I scoffed is this pregnancy making me bipolar or something. I wouldn't say that more... mood swings. Ahh fabulous!!

....

Some quick uninteresting facts about myself, yadda yadda yadda you don't have to read xx

Name : Jessica

Birthday : May 4th
(Typical star wars day, I hate it no offence to the people that are big fans to it xxx)

Favourite Colour : Baby Blue and Purple

Favourite Celeb : Well at the moment we all can guess since he's my profile pic ;) if you don't know his name he's called Dylan O'Brien

Right or Left handed : I'm a lefty, yeah I work with Satan!!! Jks I need to stop being weird.

Colour eyes : light/dark they change according my mood.

Colour hair : Dark brown

Where I'm from : Bristol, England

I'm Quarter Irish and British

My friends tell me I have this strong Bristolian accent and I swear if people say we go "All right me lover" I will scream!! so stereotype and to be honest half of us go "All right" Jeeeeez people.

Height : 5.4

Coffee or Tea : COFEEE ANYDAY!!!!!

Girly or Tomboy : I can be both so meh Average.

Makeup : Hate it

Sign : Taurus

Personality : I'm more respected on loyalty and honesty as well as listening. I'm known as the therapist in my school and giving out 'good' advice and to be fair I just speak from the heart. I'm not normal pfft, Childish but can be serious.

What ahead of 2016 for me : College, Interviews, Job, leaving school. going into.... ADULT WORLD!!! :( xxx

So yeah that's a little bit about me.