Extreme

Katherine POV

Jon and I had a very deep conversation about the 'situation' at one point even told him about my dream which we both don't understand why I had it..

Was it the fear of him showing up or seeing him again? But since everything was off our chest and promised to talk to each other we decided to head to the arena for Extreme Rules and I'm buzzing 'cause Jon has a title match against Kofi Kingston and Aj and I have a match against Audrey and Paige.

"I hope you win tonight Babe" I winked as he was wrapping his wrist up. He looked at me and smirked. "Trust me darling I will" I walked over and wrapped my arms around his neck.

His hands went on my waist slowly to my ass pulling me closer. "I want a nice long good luck kiss" he mumbled. I smiled leaning forwards letting our lips meet. Our tongues started mingling with each other. I was leaning back as Jon leaned forwards a bit.

He pulled away for a breather staring into my eyes. I stared back and smiled, He smiled and pecked my lips pulling me back up straight.

There was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Aj all geared up with her Divas championship around her waist she was stood there like a little school girl. "Ready?" she smiled. "Good luck" I heard Jon say as I closed the door.

"Loving the attire" AJ commented. "Why thank you" I giggled as we made it to the entrance. Aj song played as we both skipped out together. She did her usual wiping her feet before entering the ring. I climbed on the top rope and raised my arms up motioning the crowd I can't hear them as they screamed louder. Aj raised her belt up skipping around showing it off.

Paige theme hit as her and Audrey appeared on the stage. I glared down at Audrey as Aj made sure I didn't jump and attack her straight away.

Dean POV

I sat with Renee holding my son in my arms as I watched Katherine match. I couldn't help but be distracted by my son giggling. I bounced him on my lap. Renee laughed.

I lifted him up. "Oh my little boy growing up." "Yeah.. he is." "How have you been with him?" "Not gonna lie been a bit rough" "Look how about I take him for a bit and you deal with whatever" "Really?" "I wanna make sure my son and the Mother is ok, I ain't that horrible Paquette" I smirked. She playfully rolled her eyes and kissed my cheek. "Thank you"

Wade walked in. "I'll have him now" he took William from my arms. I clenched my Jaw. Renee saw my facial expressions has changed. She cleared her throat. "Wade can you give Dean a bit of time with his son before his match" she asked politely to him.

He looked at her than at me, he rolled his eyes and passed him back. I looked down into the hazel eyes of my son. This could of been me and Katherine... if she kept it...

Katherine POV

"Come on Katherine" Aj screamed bouncing. Paige grabbed a handful of my hair pulling me back up headbutting me again. She pulled me to the corner with Audrey and tagged her in.

She kicked the back of my head making me fall down. I was panting lifting my body up. "Get up!!" She screamed and kicked my back. I fell back down.

I growled. She bounced off the ropes and went to drop kick me in the face, I dodged falling on to my back, she fell on her ass. I flipped back up doing a bit of Natalya there and turned around.

She had a evil pissed off look charging at me. I dodged again kicking the back off her knee I flipped over grabbing the back of her head making her headbutt the mat face first.

As I turned around a metal chair whacked me straight in the nose. I fell back gasping in pain feeling the blood oozing out. Aj was nowhere to be seen. Paige was laughing.

The match ended in a disqualification. Audrey got up slowly with a smirk. They planned this! I heard a scream. Paige was knocked over a crazy outburst Aj came with a chair. They both rolled out backing away.

I feel ya Aj, The Anger was unreal. She helped me up. Blood was dripping down my chest, on my arms... everywhere.

I walked backstage. "Hey, how you feeling?" Aj asked. "I'm fine, no dizziness." "That's Good"

"Hey, sorry I was watching my son, did you girls win?" I heard Jon say. Aj bit her lips. I gave her the uh oh look. I slowly turned around.

His eyes widened. "WHAT THE FUCK! HAPPENED TO YOU?!!!" he screamed. "Well hello to you too Babe" "Katherine!" "Paige hit me with a chair. We won via disqualification" "But we won" Aj did a bit of jazz hands smiling, I smiled. Jon... not so much.

"Trainers room. Now!" I rolled my eyes storming over there. He followed behind me.

I sat on the bed. The Doc started clearing the blood. "No stiches needed for that cut on your nose" "Thank Gawd!" I mumbled. "Your match is next" I reminded him. "I've got a little bit of time" he sat beside me with a damp cloth rubbing the blood off my arm.
"Jon, I'll just take a shower it's fine" I said. He just sighed and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear brushing his thumb against my little bruise forming on my left eye and across my nose making me flinch. He lightly kissed my forehead. I smiled and he walked out.

I jumped down and went to the locker room to have a warm shower.

Renee POV

"Why are you letting Dean have William for a week?" Wade asked with a hint of jealousy. "Well for starters he is the father and second of all I need to deal with a lot of stuff and I can't do that whilst watching William, I don't have 8 tentacles like an octopus" I started moving my arms like one making him crack smile.

"Dirty Deeds from Ambrose." I looked at the screen, He pinned winning the United States Championship making me smile. He deserves it. He celebrated with the boys.

Katherine POV

I wrapped a towel around my body and went to my bags searching for some clothing. The door burst open scaring me. "I WON BABY" Jon shouted. I squealed jumping in his arms. Seth and Roman were laughing.

I held tightly on to the towel so it wouldn't fall off me. I think Jon can see as he smirked at me. "Congratulations Babe" "Don't I get an award?" He grinned. I smacked his chest. "There!" "Meany" he pouted like a little kid, I giggled at the cuteness.