I'm gonna kill you!

Katherine POV

"I can barely walk" I groaned sitting down. Jon sat down wrapping his arm around me. In just 2 weeks our babies will be here. The nerves are starting to hit me like a bitch.

Harry was snoring on the couch as always. Now if you are wondering about that date I totally forgot about until he mentioned it to me last night. Yeah it didn't go well. She just liked him because of his looks and I guess he really did take on my advice. Go for the personality.

"Baby get me something to drink" I pouted. He kissed my forehead getting up and going through the cupboard for a glass. Me being mean threw a pillow at my sleepy brother as I did. Pain shot through me making me gasp a whimper escaped my lips. I bit my lips feeling pain in my lower stomach. Probably just getting ready. I shrugged it off. And watched Harry reaction as it hit him square in the face shocking him out of sleep as he hit the hard ground floor hearing him groan out in pain. "Not cool Kat. Not cool" he mumbled as he sat up with his hair sticking up everywhere.

I gave him the innocent look as Jon sat down with my glass of water. "Thanking you babe" he gave me a funny look. "What? We're not in a America pfft get use to it" (no jokes my sister says it a lot to me XD)

"I still love your accent and how my name rolls perfectly off your tongue" he purred. "Yeah Hi. Brother with the sick pack and muscle who can beat your ass is still here." "Yeah uh hi your sister Fiancé who's a Wrestler can beat you with one punch is still here too" he growled.

I just playfully rolled my eyes at them two. Jay burst through the door. "Finally escaped the Wife and kid. What do we say boys? Guys night out?" Harry grinned at that.

"Nah, rather stay here and look after my Princess" "It's okay you can go out" "No-" "One night not gonna kill you. You need a night out." "But-" "Go!" He sighed giving in

Dean POV

Jay drove as I was sat at the back. "So.. It's beem almost 3 weeks Harry. Don't you wanna talk about it?" I raised my eyebrow at him as Jay chuckled. He groaned. "Look we promised we forget about it so we'll leave it like that" "You're lucky we saw. Kat and Aj don't even know and they're her best friends"

He sighed. "I know but she has Seth so what else can I do?" "Harry she was your first love gosh you both lost your virginity to each other" Jay sighed. "Yes we were in a love relationship where we fucked a lot and I took her out on dates and we were always on the phone or texting...."

"You want her back don't you" I honestly said. He looked at me then at Jay leaning his head back on the car seat. He sighed. "More than anything"

Few hours later

Katherine POV

I felt the bed dip. My eyes slowly opened turning my head slowly. "Did I wake you babe?" He looked down at me. I shook my head. He wrapped his arm around me. His hand rubbing soothingly against my bump.

What felt like hours. I woke up like someone was punching me. I gasped as the pain got stronger. Unexpectedly I felt the warm liquid trickling down my legs making me whimper.

"Jon" I whispered smacking his arm. He groaned. I felt his hand reach out for me. Instead he touched the wet spot. "The fu... Kat did you piss the bed?" even though he couldn't see it I was giving him the death glare. "Yeah and I'm shitting heads"

"Bathroom over ther-" "MY WATER BROKE DUMMY!" I saw two head shot up from the bottom of my bed making me scream. "HARRY! JAY! YOU ASSHOLES" my breathing was heavy. Still no one was helping!!!

"Babe calm do-" I flicked him on the forehead. "ARE YOU DUMB AS FUCK ASSHOLE? CAN'T YOU TELL I'M IN PAIN BREATHING OUT OF CONTROL" I pulled the blanket off. "DO YOU SEE THIS?"