Beach

Katherine POV

"Who's ready for a fun day at the beach?" Roman said with energy. Jon and I stood there with no emotions on our face. "No" Dean grabbed his bagpack walking out.

Roman rolled his eyes following. I sighed grabbing my sunglasses. "You alright Kit Kat?" Seth approached me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. That's becoming a habit calling me that" I chuckled. He shrugged smiling. I playfully rolled my eyes and smacked his chest lightly walking away.

We caught up with Dumb and Dumber who were waiting patiently in the car. Seth and I got in.

"All set?" "Let's go" he started up the car. "So what are we doing there?" "Anything relax, water fight, swimming, volleyball"

Dean POV

Roman was listing the activities where as my phone kept going off. I rolled my eyes to see it was Renee texting me. Clingy much.

Renee.

Babe, my appointment at 2pm

Are you coming,

Babe

Answer me!

I need you.

Dean babe please answer back it's important

I replied back. "Ok, I'll be there later on"
She replied back instantly

Don't be late

Great if I am she might murder me. I put my phone back in my pocket as we arrived.

We all got out. I walked away further on going on the chairs. Seth joined me. "Sup man" he took his shirt off as I did too.

"How are you?" He asked leaning back. "Eh" Was all I responded. I looked over at Kat. She was taking off her top and shorts. Damn.. "Stop staring Dean" Seth said snapping me back into reality.

"What? No! I wasn't staring!" He gave me the look that he wasn't believing. I rolled my eyes "Whatever" I mumbled.

Katherine POV

"Roman, come and join me in the water pwease" I gave him the puppy eyes and pouted. "Damn you look like an innocent little girl"

"Hehehe always worked" "I can see now" I ran in as I turned around Roman was running at me. "HOLY S....." I turned around running away screaming and laughing as he chased after me.

He picked me up and was gonna throw me into the deeper end of the water. I was kicking and squealing. "Roman" I laughed. He threw me making me scream as I fell in.

I swam back up to the surface gasping for air. He burst out laughing. I splashed water at him. "Meany" "Hey it's what you get for asking me to join baby girl" he backed away smirking. I playfully rolled my eyes laying back swimming.

Dean POV

"Are you sure the bottle meant to be like that?" Seth smirked as I was staring at Roman and Kat. "DEAN" the cap popped off. "What?" "You ok Bro?" "Oh yeah I'm fine" I chuckled.

".....ok...." he laid back. Roman came walking over. "Sup" he sat beside me. "Had fun with the Hoe?" "You know what. I did! and I see why she's your best friend but she isn't a hoe if you just hear her out Dean" he got up and left. Seth ran after him making me roll my eyes.

I laid back closing my eyes until a familiar scream echoed. I opened my eyes and looked around when I saw The Waves were quite strong. Kat was getting pulled down underwater.

My eyes widened people were screaming. "KATHERINE" I ran and jumped into the water after her, Her foot was trapped on a seaweed or something like that. I quickly freed her pulling the seaweed off. I grabbed her arm pulling her up to the surface.

I dragged her body out of the water on to the sand and put my ear near her mouth she wasn't breathing so I started performing CPR giving her mouth to mouth.

"DEAN" "KAT" Seth and Roman ran to us. "What happened?" "I don't know she got trapped and she was screaming" I kept pressing down on her chest and giving her mouth to mouth. "Come on!"

She choked up the water sitting up. "Kat" I said in relief pulling her into a hug. She was shaking. I kissed the top of her head. "You're okay now" she looked at me. I can see it in her eyes she was confused.

I stood up. "I have to go now."

Katherine POV

"Kat, what happened?" Roman asked wrapping a blanket around me. "My foot got trapped. The waves came and then the rest was a blur" I started shivering more stuttering.

"Let's get you back and warm you up" he picked me up bridal style.

Renee POV

I was in the patients room waiting for Dean who is taking forever and already 5 minutes late. "Renee Paquette?" I'm gonna kill him. I stood up when the door burst open. "I'm here" he said out of breath.

I glared at him walking into the room as he followed in. "Here's your gown Miss, The doctor will see you shortly" The Nurse smiled walking out closing the door.

"Where were you?" I angrily said taking off my dress and pants replacing it with the hospital gown I was given. "Chill I was at the beach a friend almost drowned" "And is this 'friend' Kat?" "What's your problem I'm here aren't I?"

"You could of still missed it!" I snapped. "BUT I DIDN'T" He screamed. I stood there quietly. "You know what screw this" he stormed out. "Dean!" He whacked the door open before I could stop him. Pain shot down my lower abdomen. I fell on the floor crying out in pain. A Nurse rushed up to me. "We need a Doctor. Now!"

Dean POV

Fucking bitch think she can treat me like shit and boss me about. Screw her. I was back at the hotel as I walked in to the bedroom. Kat, was asleep wrapped up in a blanket. I sighed laying beside her. Her skin was like Ice. I wrapped my arms around her hoping my body heat would warm her up. She moved a bit slightly getting comfy. I kissed her forehead.

I could of lost her today.

Renee POV

"I'm sorry Miss but you lost the baby" I burst into tears. Why now? It was cuz of that stupid bitch Dean and I broke up. I wasn't upset. I was angry. "I'll give you a few minutes" she walked out.

I was looking down and slowly looked up to see someone baby scan the doctor left on the side. A small smirk appeared on my face. Oh I'm gonna get my revenge.