4th Member

Katherine POV

"You are the new member of The Shield since they are feuding with The Wyatt family and their partner is gonna be Paige." "She is a little weird so yeah I would like that idea" I sat back with my arms crossed.

"We'll just wait for Hunter to bring The Boys in." Stephanie smiled. As on cue the boys strolled in. My eyes widened at the last one. Jon moxley... "Katherine this is Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose. These are the people you are working with"

"Sounds great, I can't wait" "ooh a British. I like" Roman smacked Seth making me giggle. "Congratulations do you want a tea party?" He was about to answer. "I was kidding. Only Royalty and the posh do that." "Oh..."

"Katherine" I stuck my hand out. "Roman" He shook it. "Seth" he shook my hand too. The last one Dean. He was still staring at me. "Not gonna shake my hand Moxley? It's been 2 years."

His eyes widened. "Kat.." "It's me Moxley without my makeup and punk style." He pulled me into a bear hug. "Damn you have gotten a lot stronger" I chuckled as he let me go putting me down.

"And you have gotten..." "Gotten what?" I giggled. "You look beautiful Katherine" he smiled.

"Aww you hit my heart Jon" I joked putting my hand over my heart. "Well I think you'll get along with the boys just fine." Hunter said.

"Katherine, you'll be traveling with the boys and sorry you can't travel with your fiancé" she said making me sigh. "Fiancé?" Jon had his fists clenched. "Yeah.." I bit my lips thinking about him.

"Tell us who it is girly" Seth said poking my stomach.  "Yes, do tell us" Jon said through gritted teeth. Roman was shaking his head chuckling.

"It's Wade" "Of course it is" Seth said earning a smack on the back of the head. "Rude, he was the one that helped me with my smoking and alcohol addiction. I'm clean"

"I'm happy to hear" Jon smiled. I couldn't help but be in his arms again. "I've missed you so much" I mumbled. "I've missed you too my little punk girl"

Hunter cleared his throat. "So umm tomorrow Katherine you'll debut against Paige winning, The Wyatt's come out surrounding the ring. The Shield will come out and so on" "Sounds good to me" I didn't realise Jon had his arm around me.

"Now boys its up to you what you would like her to wear" "This should be fun" Jon smirked. I playfully rolled my eyes. "For now take her to your Hotel room and get a long rest. Tomorrow a busy day" 

They each grabbed my bags and luggage. "You don't have to-" "We got it Kat" Jon winked making me smile. Still the same guy.

Dean POV

"So what's up between you and Katherine?" Roman quietly said. "What do you mean?" "Its obvious you have a thing for her"

"I do not" he raised his eyebrow at me not buying it. I sighed. "Ok maybe" "It's cute" "Its not cute"

"Wade" I heard her squeal making me turn around. She ran into his arms as he lifted her up giving her a kiss. "Least they're separated" I mumbled. "Very mature Dean"

Different Hotels

Red side

The Shield
Katherine
The Bella Twins
Natalya
Daniel Bryan

Blue Side

Wade Barrett
John Cena
The Wyatt Family
Paige
Alicia Fox

"I'm gonna miss you" she mumbled. I rolled my eyes wanting to barf. Roman smirked at me.

Katherine POV