Beginning

Couple of Months later

Katherine POV

I was laying in bed. I sighed looking at Jon beside me asleep. He was snoring lightly making me giggle. The back of my hand brushed lightly against his cheek. We are not a normal couple. Most of them will be on a break or broken up but here's Jon and I in the same bed but not touching.

I feel sick to my stomach letting Wade get into my pants, I still do now. I guess I was tensed and angry and nervous I needed to 'let go' literally! But since then Jon and I have only hugged.

I had my implant taken out of me earlier and now my arm is dead with a bandage around it. Now that I know I could have kids it's got me thinking if I wanted to have our little creation running around.

"You alright?" I heard him mumble. He gently grabbed my hand that was resting on my stomach lightly brushing his thumb over mine.

I smiled. "I love you" I truthfully said, what we wanted to build up on was our trust to each other. "I love you too Princess"

Even though I've been in WWE for over a year I was planning on leaving it since I've lost interest but I haven't had the guts to talk to Jon about it.

I spoken to Vince and he's given me until Monday if I'm signing on still or letting my contract... expire.

"You have a lot on your mind. What is it?" I forgot I toned out. I looked at him. "It's nothing" he wasn't buying it. "It's something that's not important right now" I slowly turned my back to him.

I felt his hand go on my stomach pushing me making my back press against him. His chin rested on my shoulder as his lips were pressed against my cheek. "We'll talk in the morning but forget about the worries for tonight Katherine" he whispered in my ear.

Aj POV

Someone was banging at my door at bloody 3am. I turned the lights on and opened my door to see a drenched Audrey in tears. "Can I come in?" She whimpered making me frown. I stepped to the side. Luckily I was rooming on my own.

"Audrey what's u-" she turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck sobbing. I slowly brought her into a tight hug. "I miss us" "Us?" "Me and You and partially Katherine" "Partially" "Okay a lot" she sighed sitting down on the couch.

"Try this on" Audrey held up this nice dress that looked like a short top combined with a skirt that goes above knee length. "Uh no" Kat shoved it back in her face. "Come on Kat for us let's see you in girl clothes" she rolled her eyes. "Oh and here" I passed her the makeup remover. She rolled her eyes letting her black studded boots stomp on the ground.

A few minutes later she pulled back the curtain. "Oh" "My" "God" Audrey and I said the last word in sync. "Katherine you look beautiful" "I feel icky" "You're eye candy Kat" we walked up beside her and turned around so she can face the mirror.

"Can I sleep on the couch tonight?" "What happened?" "I saw a bunch of girls and missed having a girl company" "Isn't Seth gonna be worried about you?" "I texted him saying I was staying at yours" "And you thought I would say yes?" "Please?" She begged as fresh tears appeared. I sighed in defeat. "Fine"

Morning

Katherine POV

I woke up with Jon arms protectively wrapped around me making me smile. It's been long since I felt like this. I turned my head slightly to look at my Fiancé. He was still out peacefully sleeping.

"I know you're staring" he opened his eyes and smirked. I blushed lightly biting my lips. "You're too beautiful" realising that Jon is a total sweetheart and even though he did it as well and we're 'even' as he calls it. I still feel guilty to at one point we didn't talk for a week.

I felt his lips on to mine which surprised me at first but soon melting into it. I missed it all. I was egor for it to take it further but it was too soon. "I know you want me" he whispered. "We promised to take baby steps" "It's been a couple of months I've think we've tortured each other enough now" "I still feel-" "I know. I know you do. I feel terrible myself but it's a part of life not in everyone's but some people. We moved on. It's in the past. Now we're in the present making our future."

Jon sure knew what to say and make me smile. He kissed me running his hand down my leg as his other hand was on my back. I pulled back. "Jon what about a condom?" He reached over to his drawer and pulled one out. I just playfully rolled my eyes as he smirked.

Aj POV

I smacked her with a pillow. She jumped up with her eyes half open. "I'm uh awake" she mumbled. "You still drool?" She quickly wiped her mouth making me smirk. She just giggled clearing her face.

I sat down patting the seat beside me. "What changed your heart?" I asked curious. "Seth.. that golden boy sweetheart finally knocked some sense into me" "It's Seth, of course he did" I grinned.

"It got me realising that to be honest Katherine healthy. I haven't seen her drink everyday or abuse it and I haven't seen drugs on her. She's clean.." "She got help. She knew what she was doing. She was going through a rough patch and didn't have the help she had like she does now." "I'm impatient and think about myself " "No shit" "But... I'm willing to start clean like Katherine has" "Let's get our trio back" we hugged.

Katherine POV

We decided to cuddle in bed together naked since we had nothing planned. I was tracing circles around his 'Man Boobs' as I like calling them hehehe he gets mad which makes it funnier.

"What would our son or daughter look like?" I asked slowly looking up to meet his gaze. He frozed like literally I swear the man has stopped breathing!

"Earth to Jon" "I'm dreaming pinch me" so I pinched his nipple. He screamed like a girl. "KATHERINE" "I'm meant to me the girl in the relationship. Don't steal my role" he growled at that.

I giggled but went serious. "What do you think?" I asked sitting up slipping on my black silky robe even though it's see through. Jon seen it all before. He was to busy drooling and staring.

"JON!" "Uh yeah what?" I can see him fighting with himself to not look down. "My daughter better not be as sexy as you 'cause I'll be making a hit list" "Jonathan!" I gasped laughing throwing a pillow at him. "I don't want to visit you in Jail thank you very much" "Orange would suit me" "Don't think about it, I ain't bailing you out like I use to"

He leaned in. "I can't go a jail not whilst I have a sexy fiancée who right now it's looking super hot I could bang her all day" "Gosh you need a lead" "That's bringing sex into a different level" "Jonathan! You need duct tape for your mouth seriously" he smirked. "You'll miss the sound of my voice" "Maybe" I was on my two knees hovering over Jon as he was sat up with his legs trapped in the middle.

He brushed my hair back capturing my lips. I kissed back with my hands on his cheeks.

The door opened. "Dean We need to be- nevermind" I heard Roman say. "Nice ass by the way Kat" he shouted through the door. "Cheers Babe" I shouted back jokingly.

Jon glared. "He can't do this" I grabbed his hands placing it on my ass. He squeezed it making me gasp. "Jonathan!" "He also can't do that" "Cheeky sod!" I smiled leaning my forehead against his as he smiled back.