Triplets

Katherine POV

I was staring down at my little boy who's the only one that picked up my brown orbs. His brother and sister picked up their Father bluey grey orbs. His eyes were wide open as he stared at me drinking the milk from my breast.

Jon is instantly attached to his little girl. Apparently the boys were that big they covered her up hidden from the scan. She's so small as she barely had any space to grow like her brothers.

Jay had the other boy in his hand whilst Harry being Harry! Is sleeping on the chair. That boy can sleep anywhere I swear!

"All done Matty?" As he removed his mouth. He let out a gurgle as he was flinching his hand up moving slightly in my arms. I named him Matthew but already giving him a nickname. His full name is Matthew Xavier Good.

And the other boy, he's called Blake Anderson Good and my daughter. We went for the name Jon liked. Cecilia Rosemary Good. Matthew was born before Blake. So he's the oldest as for our little Lia. She's the youngest. At least now I don't mix my son's up. Just look at their eyes and we're good.

When I first found out I was having twins my first fear was like any other Mother was if they were both the same gender what if I mixed their names like Matthew could of been Blake and Blake could of been Matthew. But now I'm a lot calmer but the surprise of number 3 came too..

"They're so beautiful" Jay smiled looking at Blake. Matthew and Lia were wearing Minion onesia as Harry insisted so poor Blake left out. I mean at least we kept the gender a surprise until Birth otherwise I would of been shopping for a lot of girl clothes.

Blake was a spitting image of Jon. I can see it. Matthew a mini me but boy version and Blake a mini Jon then Cecilia a mixture. Jon walked over and kissed my forehead. I smiled. "They're finally here" Jon grinned.

Toby POV

"Yes they are finally here.." I grinned too looking in through the mini glass window on the door. She thought she fooled me back at the pharmacy store. Melissa Tate. Pfft. Just you wait Katherine. You won't even expect it.

Katherine POV

I aloud Harry and Jay on the bed as I sat on the chair holding Blake as Matthew and Cecilia slept in their crib. Jon was behind me staring down at him. He was massaging my shoulders. "Am I ready to take on such a big role Jon?" I asked not taking my eyes off our son.

"I sorta quit" he whispered but loud enough for me to hear. My eyes widened. "WHAT?!" Blake started crying. "Oh no honey shh shh Mummy sorry for yelling." I glared at him.

He sighed. "Why the hell did you do that Jonathan?" "3 kids Katherine. You really think I'll leave you alone like that" "You love Wrestling for Christ sake Jon" "The minute I met you I loved you more than anything, more than Wrestling" he took Blake out of my arms placing him down in his cribs.

He took my hands. "When we first met I looked at you and thought damn I want her then when I got to know her more I wanted her to be my Wife and have my children. Something I never wanted to have. Katherine. Gosh I love you so much. I'm totally whipped. You might hate my decision. But it was my choice to do it."

"Jon..." "Shh, don't speak" he leaned closer. "I love you" he kissed me. I kissed back.

We heard someone clear their throat. I slowly turned my head and smiled innocently at my brothers. "Barf" Harry gagged. I giggled. "How are you feeling?" Jay asked. "Still sore, I need some help around the apartment if that's alright" I was staring directly at Harry.

"Alright, Alright.." I smirked at that.

The nurse walked in. "Everything set. You're aloud to leave Miss Valley just get your Husband to sign you out." She left. "Finally" I slowly sat up wincing a bit. "Take it easy" Jon said wrapping a arm around my waist. "I'm fine. I got it" "Women you pushed 3 babies out of your vagina. I don't think you can walk much" Harry said.

Jon lifted me up bridal style. I giggled as he smirked. "Soon I'll be carrying you out like this as my Wife" that comment made me blush.

"Wait our Hotel room only 2 bedrooms." "Who said we're going to the hotel?"

I frowned. "We're going to my house" my eyes lit up a smile appeared. I always wanted to know what his house looked like. He carried me to the car as he set me down on the passenger seat. He closed the door.

Few minutes later they each had a kid strapping them in the baby seat. "We'll be behind with a taxi" "okay"

Jon started the car and drove. I sighed. "What's wrong?" He frowned not taking his eyes off the road. "Just finally letting the news hit me, that I'm a Mother now. To 3." He looks at me and smiled before looking back at the road.

"They're gonna be the death of us. Literally!  But I'll love them until the day I die" I looked back at my little munchkins who were sound asleep.

I sighed. "I wish my Mum and Dad were here to see them..."  Jon gave me a sad smile. "They would of been proud of you Katherine."

He parked the car. "We'll stay here for a few days okay?" I nodded agreeing with him as we got out the car. "Go rest love. Me and the Twins will sort everything out." He gave me the keys.

I smiled and grabbed them walking to the front door as I opened it. I gasped. The house was beautiful.  I was looking around. He even had pictures of me and him when we were younger and Sami and his parents. I walked up to his room and the king size bed was the first thing I saw. I curled up against it falling into a deep sleep. Better sleep now because I'm gonna start losing them.