I just keep myself cold and act like I don't care.

After dinner, I went up to my room and went to my website upload everything that I've write for my fans. 'Luckey'.

I spend my time with replaying my fans chats. I always ending smiling and laughing with my fans replays. They always made my day.

I glance at my clock it already shows 1:53am. I wish goodnight to my fans and tell them to sleep early.

I even tell them that Lucky Star will made a concert just for 'Luckey' and of course our manager want us to tell them by ourself which make all of us happy.

∞∞∞∞

The next morning. I woke up and greet by silent that can be hear right now. I just stretch my body and roll left to my right on my queen size bed.

"What a great day without voices in this house."I walk to my bathroom to wash up and took a shower.

After I finish my shower, I walk to my closet and choose a black crop top and a black short pants. Then I went down to the kitchen to make myself breakfast.

I walk to the kitchen counter and take my favorite glass. I pour myself orange juice and cook myself sausage, scramble eggs and some grape and apple salad.

I eat my breakfast in peace but then the peace doesn't last long. Loud voices from the outside the house make me rolled my eye and annoy with the voices.

"Nahyun~we're home~"I heard Kihyun's voice from the main door.

"Nahyun-ah, we brought presents for you~"another voice said I rolled my eye don't want to expect anything.

"Nahyun-ah, unni missed you maknae~"I heard a female voice.

"I'm having my breakfast shut up for a minute will ya?"I munch my salad silently.

"Yoo Nahyun, come out here princess. Your members are here."I heard Kihyun said I finally finished my breakfast. I put the dish in the sink and wash it quickly then walk to the living room.

"What?"I ask them as I step the living room.

"Ya! Aren't you missed us?"I saw Ahri unni the second older in our group.

"No."I take a sit beside Kihyun and watch the random movie that they open.

"Ya!"They shout at me I shrug my shoulder with my eyes stick on the tv screen.

"Nahyun-ah, aren't you happy that we're going to comeback?"Saetbyul unni ask excitedly.

"Uhmm."I keep on ignoring their reactions.

What? I'm not in friendly mood okay. So, let's just watch the random show on the tv.

"Hyun, let's go shopping. Yuhyun unni said that we'll going shopping and buy new stuff before we comeback."Eunju unni the one who knows me well since we're middle school.

"Don't forget the earpiece that I lent to you last week Nahyun."Gaul unni, the leader of Lucky Star say.

"Right, let me change first. I know."I get up to the stairs and heard the girls whining.

"Nahyun-ah, it's unfair that you just answered Gaul unni and Eunju's questions."Ahri unni whine. I rolled my eye.

Curious where the boys go? Well, they went to Kihyun oppa's room and played playstation. Boys always be boys.

Back to me. I change into a sleeveless violet fit top crop and black jeans for my hair I just let it down. I went to my makeup table put some concealer, lipbalm and a soft pink liquid lipstick. I took my long black coat and wear a nike shoe and I'm done.

I went back down to the living room saw the girls chit chat about something. I just shrug and walk to them but I bump into someone's chest.

"Sorry..?"I rub my forehead then look up.

"Mian..are you okay?"He ask with those husky voice of his.

"Changkyun oppa."Is the only word that came out from my mouth with full of whisper.

"I didn't hurt you right?"He ask again.

"Nahyun-ah, let's go Yuhyun unni is here!"I heard Ahri unni's voice calling me.

"I need to go now."I walk to Kihyun oppa's room reveal other 6 boys cheering while playing playstation and the maknae walk in through the maining space beside me.

"Wow, Nahyun where are you going?"I heard Joheon oppa look me like he never saw how I dressed casually.

"Don't you know where Yuhyun unni drag us to?"I ask them back.

"Shopping right?"Hyunwoo oppa carry an heavy load and bend his arm up and down. I nod.

"Hyun, those princess can't wait anymore and they keep on calling your name."Eunju unni make an annoy face make me chuckle and tap her back.

"Gwencana. They'll be quiet in 5 minutes. I'm going now."I wave at the boys Kihyun oppa hug me.I just tap his arm and let him go.

I can be bipolar sometimes and act like nothing happen after what just happen. I know I'm weird but I like my personality.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Here's another chap guys! I know it's late but hope you guys enjoy this one! Wait for the other chap it'll be great! Do read and vote! Thanks!