Chapter 31

"Danni was such a beautiful person and will always be the best thing that ever happened to me" I wiped my nose with the tissue in my hand and glanced back at her coffin, "She acted so cocky but she never truly knew how amazing she was, I just hope that now she's in peace" I put my hand on the coffin then made my way back to the seat.
The preacher walked up the podium,
"That was beautiful, thank you. We are going to give you guys about five minutes before we make our way over to the grave yard" then he walked away.
"Do you want to go see her?" My mom said putting her hand on my knee.
I nodded and made my way up to the coffin, everyone slowly moved out of my way so I could get to her.
I looked at her and was hoping for everyone in the room to disappear but she wasn't my Danni anymore. Her skin was pale and the make up wasn't what she usually wore. All I could think is she looks dead! And I had to keep reminding myself
She is dead Jess

"I will catch up with you guys later" I said, my mom just nodded and they walked away but I took a seat on the bench.
They were putting dirt over her. She was gone for good. All I had left was memories.
Our memories ran through my head.
She was my first everything.
She was my first kiss,
My first girlfriend,
My first true love,
My first big secret,
My first thought every morning,
My first heart break.
I would have married her.
She doesn't want us to cry
I don't care
What if it was her last request?
I miss her
Everyone misses her
But I need her, how can she just be gone?!
People pass, it's life, one day you will go too, everyone will
"M'am you're in our way, we need to bring a truck through here" one of the men burying her said.
I snapped out of it, "oh, sorry"
As I walked away I turned back, and I felt the lump in my throat that came along with a waterfall of tears.
She would prefer be remembered than grieved over, Jess.
-------------------------------------------
IM SORRY IF YOU CRIED BUT I NEED YOU TO HELP ME,
I'm going to be writing a sequel for either Skater girl OR Happily ever after.
(You can comment on here or the new chapter on happily ever after, you can even message it to me if you want. I will write the one that gets voted for the most!)