Chapter 18

*Jess POV*

"Hey honey," my mom said as soon as I walked in the door, "How was school?"

"it was pretty good mom" that's not entirely the truth but not a complete lie, "I have a date to the dance"

"Oh that's lovely dear" she sat down the dish she was washing and walked over to me to give me a hug, "tell me all about him" she grabbed me by my hand and lead me to the kitchen table.

I thought for a moment, I really don't know that much about him, Im not even sure what color eyes he has, "He is on the football team and we have English together"
"Is that all?" She asked looking unexcited.
"Yup" I got up from the table, "I'm going to my room mom" and I walked out before she had time to protest.
When I got upstairs I sat down on my bed and for some reason my first instinct was to call Danni and apologize.
Maybe her and I just weren't meant to be.
I didn't notice at first that a tear was rolling down my face.
"Dammit" I said laying back on my bed.
Then someone knocked on my door, I wiped my tears, "come in" I said sitting up.
"Get out" I said once he walked in, but he didn't listen.
"Listen I know I've never been a good big brother but I'm gonna try, so shut up and listen."
Then he sat down at the end of my bed, "look, Andrea called me and said Danni was flipping her shit. I never once thought you were gay, but I will be damned that Danni brought it out in you. So listen, I don't know why you guys broke up or are fighting or whatever but if it is because some bullshit excuse like I don't want people to know I'm gay,  then that's so fucking shitty to do to Danni. She may be a bitch sometimes but if she likes you then she loves you and I know that she likes you. She hasn't been going to parties or drinking so that means something.
So what I'm trying to say is, if you're in love with her too, then don't let some noobs  opinion change your judgement." Then he stood up and walked towards the door, "also your little date the dance, Justin, is a fucking bitchsquealer" then he closed the door and left.
Everything he said was swampy in my head, there was only two things I knew from what he said.
Justin is a bitchsquealer and I love Danni.