Chapter 23

*Harry's POV*
I rushed through the doors and over to the front desk, "hello, can you tell me what room Andrea Black is in?"
The woman typed the name into the computer, "room 302, third floor".
I nodded and headed to the elevator.

When I got up there I searched for her room. When I got there I headed in and she was sitting there with her arm in a sling.
I closed the door behind me and headed toward her, "dammit Andrea, you had one job and it was to drive her to the dance, wow"
She just rolled her eyes, the closer I got I noticed she had bandages on the side of her face, "listen brat, how about instead of bitching you go see if Danni is okay." Then she sat up a little straighter, "They won't let me leave til I get the cast on"
"Okay, okay" I said heading out to the hallway. I asked the secretary and she told me where Danni was.
When I got to her room no one was in there besides Danni and she was sleeping on the bed.
She had bandages around her head, I started whispering, "Danni" then I leaned closer down to her, "Danni"
Then a booming voice was behind me, "Sir," I jumped and turned around, "you cannot be in here."
"Oh. Um. Sorry I didn't know" I said heading towards the door, "she's not, ya know" then I slid my finger across my throat making the sound effects to go along with it.
"Are you family?" He asked.
"Well no, but-" he interrupted me,
"Then you are wasting both our time" then he walked away.
I headed to Andreas room to tell her about Danni.