Chapter 26

*Jess's POV*
When I got up there her door was shut so I looked around before opening it, when I walked in Danni was hooked up to a machine and she had bandages around her head.
"Danni" I whispered walking over to her and grabbing her hand.
She didn't even flinch, I could feel a lump in my throat, "Danni" I said it a bit louder and I squeezed her hand, "Danni I'm here, I'm sorry, please wake up" tears filled my eyes but I wiped them away.
"Dammit" I jumped and turned around and saw a tall man in a white coat, "why is everyone coming in this room today? You can't be in here unless you're family"
"I-I am family" I replied.
He stared at me for a minute, "got identification to prove it?"
I sighed, "look sir, she's my girlfriend what's wrong with her?"
"Get out" he said pointing towards the door.
I hunted down the waiting room and when I found it Harry was sitting in a chair.
He stood up and looked at me, "they won't let you in to see her will they?"
I shook my head no.
"How you doing?".
I felt tears start pouring down my face and he ran over to me and wrapped her arms around me.
"She's gonna be fine Jess, shhhh everything's gonna be okay" he tried to calm me.

•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•
I had been sitting there for two hours, already ate two bags of chips. Harry had went to go check on Andrea about thirty minutes ago so I had decided to see if Danni's sister had come to see her.
When I got up to her room the same doctor who had kicked me out was talking to a tall slim woman with blonde, almost white, hair.
Before I got there the doctor had walked away and she was still just standing.
"Are you here for Danni?" I asked.
"Yes I'm her mother, and who are you?"
I wasn't sure how to answer, I had heard of Danni's mother and from what I could tell she wasn't a great woman.