Chapter 21

*Andreas POV*
I knocked on the door and waited.
Her sister answered, she just rolled her eyes, "DANNI" she screamed then walked away.
"Am I not what you were hoping for?" I asked her with a grin.
"Nope" then she headed up the stairs.
She's been a little butthurt ever since the time I got really drunk threw up on her chair and it left a stain, I think it's funny but apparently not.
Then Danni headed down, she had always been beautiful and charming but she tried to be like me, and that didn't work.She fell for people and tried to pretend like it wasn't anything but everyone knew it hurt her.Right now, she's acting like she's fine and like she wants to go to a club but I know it's all a show. She misses her.
"You ready to go party?" I asked.
"You know it" she replied.
Then we headed out to my car.
I decided it was time to start bugging her, "have you talked to Jess?"
"No" she replied.
"Have you tried getting in touch with her?"
"No"
"Why the hell not?"
She turned towards me, "why are you asking so many questions about things that don't concern you?"
"It does kind of concern because you're not talking to anyone else about it" I replied looking at her.
"Keep your eyes on the road!" She snapped.
"Tell me what's going on with you!" I snapped back.
"No" she said crossing her arms.
So I looked at her, "Danni"
She looked over at me then at the road, "Look at the road!"
"Tell me what's wrong!"
"No! Watch the road!" She replies back quickly trying to push my face away.
"No!" I snapped.
"ANDREA!" She screamed throwing her hands onto the dash board.
Then I felt my body jolt and my head hit the window.