Chapter 16

*Jess POV*
"Danni" I whispered, but I knew she couldn't hear me.
I grabbed my binder and ran to the girls bathroom.
I checked that no one was in there then I broke down.
I didn't mean to hurt her, I really like her.
Maybe this is what needed to happen.
I wiped away my tears and washed off my face.
Then I walked out up to the office.
"Mrs. White" I said leaning over the desk, "I have a family emergency, I need to leave" she just nodded and pushed the notepad to me.
I signed it then went out to my car.
I started it up and then drove home as fast as I could.
When I got there I saw Harry's car sitting in the driveway.
"Fuck" I mumbled under my breath then headed inside the house.
He jumped when he turned around from the fridge and saw me, "what are you doing here?!" He asked.
"I could ask you the same thing" I said not even looking at him I just continued walking up the stairs.
I sat down and the tears just started again but I just wiped them away.
"I don't like here, I'm like boys, she was just a distraction" I said to myself then grabbed my phone and texted Cory.
He's great, he's football captain, he's cute, he's sweet.
It took him a minute to reply,

C:hey
J: wrud
C: watching the clock, waiting for school to be out, wbu
J: just chilling at home, I left early
C: lucky

After that the conversation was really no more than "yup" and "totally".
So I went down stairs to get food.
When I walked over to the cabinet Harry looked up at me from his pizza he was sticking in the oven.
"Why have you been crying?" He asked.
"I haven't" I said back closing the cabinet and heading to the fridge.
"I'm not an idiot" he said crossing his arms.
I just looked at him, "You could have fooled me".
"Haha, well whatever get out of this mood because moms gone for the weekend-"
I cut him off, "what?! Why?!"
He just sighed, "uncle Loui is in the hospital, so I'm throwing a bomb ass party. Don't ruin it"
"Awesome, we are throwing a party" I said making a mental list of all the people I want to invite.
"No, I'm throwing a party, you're staying in your room" he said.
"The hell I am" I said back slamming the fridge door.

••••••
So sorry, we are in the process of moving and schools starting, but once we get moved in to our new house I promise so post more.