Epilogue

8th July 2017

The Wedding We've All Been Waiting For! The Grassi-Hoyings Finally Tie The Knot!

Almost six months after their engagement, Scott Hoying and Mitch Grassi became the Grassi-Hoyings as the pair finally tied the knot yesterday! Friends and family attended the small service, including Avi and Kirstie Kaplan, close friends of the couple, whom themselves got married earlier this year.

Sources say the ceremony was traditional and 'represented the couple perfectly'. Maid of honour Kirstie said in an interview afterwards that she was 'delighted for them' and couldn't wait to hear about their honeymoon to the Bahamas on their return.

The couple met thanks to the now iconic radio show on PTX FM, as Mitch tried to interview Scott and Kirstie (then Maldonado) about their apparent relationship, which was in fact a media ruse created by Kirstie's agent, the sister of her future husband! After Scott doing some very obvious flirting and a lot of confusion from everyone, Scömìche was born not much later, and they've been a favourite of all since.

We wish the newly-weds all the best in their married life, and we'll update you with more news about the wedding and the couple as we get it.

Related articles:

15 pictures of Scömìche's new cat that you need to see!

Kirstie and Avi - The fairytale dream wedding

Scomiche's engagement photos are too cute to be true!

We locked these fangirls in a room with their celebrity crushes. What happened next will warm your heart!