6

When I woke up in the morning, it felt like a normal day. Then the events of last night hit me.

I kissed Scott Hoying. No, even better, Scott Hoying kissed me!

And then I ran away. Because of the paparazzi.

I grabbed my phone that had been charging on my bedside table. There were several notifications, but I ignored them and opened up my browser, searching for 'Scömìche'. I clicked on the first article I saw.

Scömìche breakup? Mitch Grassi rejects Scott Hoying

Last night at a party thrown by Todrick Hall, everyone's favourite 'totally not a couple', Scömìche, were photographed having a sneaky snog outside. Scott started off a kiss, but Mitch ran off.
What does this mean for the pair? Is this a fight? A breakup? Or is radio host Mitch Grassi struggling to adjust to his newfound fame? More updates when we get them!

Attached were several photos of last night. The first was of us kissing. It was beautiful, and you could almost believe we'd posed for it. I saved it, just in case I didn't have any other high quality photos of me kissing ridiculously attractive top celebrities in the future.

In the next image I was a blur as I ran away from what had just happened. Scott was looking into the camera with a stunned expression.

The last picture showed the scene I'd missed, and it broke my heart. Scott on his own, with his hand covering his face, turning away from the camera. His shoulders were slumped and there was a look of defeat. Was that my fault or the camera's?

I looked at a few more articles with the photos, all basically saying the same thing. What's happening with Scömìche? I only wished I knew.

I looked through my notifications.

Kirstie Maldonado followed you on Instagram.
3 new messages from Jake.
12 new messages from Scott.

I looked at Jake's messages first. I'd only just woken up and I wanted to give myself a moment before dealing with Scott.

J: Mitchie as soon as you wake up please tell me all about kissing one of the hottest guys in America and why you left him.
J: If you don't want him, tell him to hit me up.
J: Wait is that insensitive?

M: I'm not offended
M: But I'm also not telling him to hit u up

J: Because you want him!!!

M: No because ur a creepy fangirl
M: And I guess he's kinda cute

J: Give me the details!!!
J: Tell me everything!!!

M: Well ok
M: We were at Todrick's party
M: He's great btw u would love him

J: Ugh you're just name dropping your famous pals. :P

M: And Scott got a teensy bit drunk
M: By which I mean very
M: And I was feeling a bit claustrophobic
M: So we went outside for a moment

J: Mmhmm and then what. ;)

M: And he just took a step towards me
M: And then...
M: U know the rest

J: Yes but not from the POV of my dear pal Mitchie.

M: Drop the Mitchie thing I know u just want the goss
M: I ran because I saw the camera flash
M: I guess I panicked
M: But I also didn't want Avi to try and fight me for ruining Scott's image and his career and his relationship and everything