10

PTX FM should be renamed. Scömìche FM was more accurate (not that I minded particularly). My show was taken up with fangirls, and even Jess and Jake had people asking them about my relationship. All of us were getting far more attention than we'd ever imagined. My follower count on Twitter was rising rapidly (Scott joked that I was going to overtake him, but I still had a long way to go). The attention was flattering, but I wasn't sure exactly what to do with it. You never realise how nice being normal is untill you end up in a public relationship with a celebrity heart throb.

I'd treated myself to some fancy new clothes, with the paparazzi and my accidental new status as a well known person as an excuse. I almost felt the need to wear sunglasses everywhere like a real celebrity. If I was going to get my picture taken every time I wanted to see my boyfriend or go to work, I was going to make sure I looked good.

I think Starbucks was getting irritated at the paparazzi waiting outside in the mornings, though. It wasn't my fault someone had figured out my routine, including my love of coffee, and I was reluctant to stop. I wasn't sure what they were hoping for pictures of, as my Starbucks trips were reliably dull but still documented by at least three cameras each day.

I had magazines I'd actually heard of asking to interview me. So far I hadn't responded to any of the requests, because I wasn't sure I wanted to spill to a stranger, and the general public, the exact details of my relationship with Scott. Not that there was much to spill. We'd been together for just over a month, and whilst it was all going well, it was still pretty new.

Kevin was still putting anyone who wanted to ask about Scott through to me on the show, which lead to some highly inappropriate questions being asked on air by a girl who sounded far too young to be saying that. Some of the fans seemed a little weird, but I tried to be nice and give good answers or let them know politely if I felt like they were out of line.

Scott was finding work a little uncomfortable, as Avi and Kirstie still hadn't talked about Sunday evening. Kirstie and Scott were filming a web series together, which meant that Avi and her saw each other daily. I was getting frequent updates from him during the days about the pair. I hoped they got themselves together (in all senses of the phrase), not only because it would make things less weird for Scott, but because they clearly did really like each other. Although I didn't really know Avi, I definitely knew Kirstie deserved to be happy, and if being with him made her happy, then it was ideal.

-

Lots of people wanted Scott to return to the show to do another chat session, and, of course, I liked the idea, but I knew that fitting something like that into Scott's schedule would be hard. We only just had time to spend together, but I knew he liked to be busy.

Kevin was totally determined to get Scott on the show again, and so, by some miracle, it happened. Scott was very excited to come hang out with me at work again, and this time not have to pretend to with someone else whilst he flirts with me.

Of course, this meant the return of the huge mob of paparazzi outside too. I had picked Scott up and driven us both to the station. The car park was full of people and equipment. Thankfully they had been considerate enough to leave my normal space free. It was calming having Scott around. I knew that once again, everyone's eyes were on us, and the station, and I still wasn't quite used to it.

The lights had begun to flash before either of us had opened our doors. Scott squeezed my hand in assurance, and we both got out. It was blinding, but Scott's arm found its way around my shoulders, and together we walked into the station.

Once inside, Kevin had bounded over to say hi to Scott. He pretty much ignored me, but I understood. We saw each other daily, and Scott was unusual. Also Scott was very famous, which was an added bonus on top of his ridiculously good looks.

Five minutes later, Jake had come to join us, and I'd headed into the booth to get set up. Scott followed me, after finishing with the others. We were sat in the same place we had been last time, just a couple of months ago, but things were very different now. Everything was set up the same, we were even making a video, but this time Scott sat next to me, not on the other side of a desk. The whole atmosphere was different too. We were far more relaxed and comfortable than we had been before.

We both tweeted out that we were about to go live, and when the country song Jake had left on drew to a close, I pressed the button.

"Welcome back guys! You're listening to PTX FM! I'm Mitch Grassi, and I'm here with the wonderful and adorable Scott Hoying,"

Scott gave a goofy grin in my direction.

"Hey guys!" He waved at the camera.

-

An hour or so into the show, there was a tap on the glass window of the booth. I looked over and saw Kirstie was there, smiling widely at us. Avi was behind her, talking to Kevin, though his eyes kept drifting to the bouncy girl, a small smile on his lips.

I beckoned for Kirstie to come in, and she did, pulling up an extra chair and pair of headphones on the other side of the desk.

"Well everyone, we have an unexpected visitor here!"

"Hey guys! The original interview crew is back!" Kirstie chirped, before turning to my boyfriend. "I thought you were going to tell Mitch I was coming?"

"I thought it would be a nice suprise, Kit Kat."

"Its always lovely to see Kit Kat," I laughed.

"Don't you start too Mitch!" She pleaded, but it was too late. I had every intention of using that nickname where possible, and I was sure all the fans would be taking it up too.

"So guys," Scott began, "You probably can't see this right now, but Kirstie came here with someone. No, not her manager. My manager. Why would that be, Kit Kat? Does the fact that you two totally have the hots for each other have anything to do with it?"

Kirstie was trying to hit Scott from across the table, eyes wide. Outside I could see Avi's stony face, mixed in with a hint of blush.

"Shut up, Avi offered me a lift that's all."

"How disappointing. No making out at all?" He teased.

"Stop it Scott," Kirstie's tone was commanding. She had clearly had enough. I patted Scott's hand to tell him to back off.

"So, how's filming been for you two recently?" I changed the topic and Kirstie visibly relaxed.

She clearly didn't want to talk about it on air, but I couldn't help but wonder exactly what was going on between them. I planned on asking her whenever we next saw each other. I didn't want gossip, I just wanted to make sure she was ok. If things were as awkward as Scott said, it was bound to take a toll on her, and she was my friend. I just wanted Kirstie to be ok, whatever was going on.

(And I kind of wanted to know what's going on with the couple I tried to get together)