The Valentines Day Special

Ezra Bridger updated his status: Sabine, I know I annoy you often and such but theirs something I really need to say. I love you, now I know how you are. You aren't looking for any relationship right now and I understand that. I'm not even talking about a romantic relationship. I love you for you, your personality, determination, and strengths. Your one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen on the galaxy. I hope you understand and this doesn't make things weird between us, I'd hate that ;).

348 like this.

Comments:

Zeb Orrelios: Wow kid. I didn't know you had all that in you.

Hera Syndulla: :) #TotallyShipThem

Kanan Jarrus: 👍

Sabine Wren: Wow. Ezra, I have no words. I'm absolutely stunned. First, thank you. Second, nothing will be weird between us. I'm glad your starting to understand. I love you as well, like brother of course, but never think I don't love you.

Ezra Bridger: Thank you Sabine. That means a lot 💕.

Hera Syndulla: DID SHE JUST FRIEND ZONE HIM!?

Kanan Jarrus: Eh, I'm not even sure what that means. To hard to tell.

Zeb Orrelios: Yes.

Hera Syndulla: 😭

-*-

Han Solo updated his status: Leia. I know ever had our odds these past couple of years, but I need you to know still love you. I know our son may be crazy, our family is definitely screwed up, but I need you. I'm sorry for being distant and out of your life it a big regret. Can you just call me? I need to hear your heavenly voice again. I need to see you again. I need you... I love you.

Everyone To Ever Exist likes this.

Comments:

Chewbacca: *Dead*

Admiral Ackbar: It's not a trap! #OTP

C-3P0: Wow Captain Solo, I'm in tears.

Han Solo: Tears!? Your a Droid, you don't have tear!

C-3P0: True.

Han Solo: What? Nevermind...

-*-

Han Solo updated his status: It's been hours and she still hasn't seen my post about her...

2356 like this.

Comments:

Luke Skywalker: Don't worry Han, she'll come around.

Han Solo: Ugh. If you say so.

Luke Skywalker: Trust me, I'm her brother. I know her.

Han Solo: Yeah, I'm just nervous if she's still angry.

Luke Skywalker: I don't see why she would be. It was a mistake, you two need to move on.

Han Solo: We will.

Luke Skywalker: Besides, if you feel alone just put yourself in my shoes. I'm the only person on this entire planet...

Han Solo: :/

-*-

Anakin Skywalker updated his status: Off to Naboo, spending the weekend with my lovely wife. No distractions, anything. Just us. :) ❤ Padmé Amidala.

4589 like this.

Comments:

Padmé Amidala: Aw! I'm so excited! ❤

Anakin Skywalker: ❤

-*-

Kanan Jarrus updated his status: So I'm meeting Hera's dad next week... Kind of freaking out....

890 like this.

Comments:

Hera Syndulla: Don't worry, you'll do fine!

Ezra Bridger: Wait, so your Spacedad but you never met Soacemom's dad!?

Kanan Jarrus: For the 50th time, we don't go by that.

Ezra Bridger: I don't care.

Sabine Wren: JUST HURRY UP AND KISS ALREADY.

Hera Syndulla: *facepalm* Ot doesn't work like that...

Zeb Orrelios: THEN HOW DOES IT WORK!?

Hera Syndulla: I'm not sure, the writers haven't done anything with our relationship yet....

Kanan Jarrus: Woah there, this isn't Deadpool! Don't break the 4th wall like that!

Hera Syndulla: Oh oops, I mean. I don't know.

Sabine Wren: Hm...

Zeb Orrelios: I'm not buying it...

-*-

Chopper updated his status: I don't get what this day is about... Love? Never heard of it. Only hate, they should make a day just for that.

3456 like this.

Comments:

Kanan Jarrus: CHOPPER NO!

Chopper: CHOPPER YES!

Hera Syndulla: Chopper you crazy Droid you know love! Your a part of this family.

Sabine Wren: Yeah Chopper! I would trade you for any other Droid! Not even BB-8!

Chopper: BB-Who?

Sabine Wren: Nevermind...

Zeb Orrelios: Yeah Ezra and I may chase you and threaten you but we don't hate you!

Ezra Bridger: Yeah!

Chopper: *happy tears*

Chopper: WHAT IS THIS!? WHY IS EVERYONE HUGGING ME!?

Chopper : HALPPPP

Chopper: Finally, done...

Hera Syndulla: Told you your loved.

Chopper: *angry grumbling intensifies*

-*-

Happy Valentines day everyone! Anyone have any special plans? My only ones for this weekend are to see Deadpool with a couple of friends. Oh and one of my true loves, The Walking Dead, returns Sunday. Very excited for that. Anyways know that I love each and everyone of you for voting and taking time to read my stuff.