New Years Update/ Warning

You can probaly tell by now that this isn't a usuall chapter, let me explain.

But first, Happy New Years everyone! I hope everyone had a great 2015 and I wish the best of luck to you going into 2016!

Aside from that I have some pretty major news you'll like to hear.

I am going to be updating bi-weekly now! For those who don't know, that's every 2 weeks! Now there may be some weeks I may not update, I don't know what's ahead, so I can't exactly plan for that. Besides, I'm a senior who is graduating in May, things are about to get even crazier.

Now I'd like to talk about the bashful comments. 2 words.

Please. Stop.

I seriously do not appreciate the comments, they are unnecessary. I get it you may not like something I do or whatever but you don't have to leave a hateful comment. It's just a waste of a comment because they are always deleted.

Onto everyone else, please stop commenting stuff like "Update please" and etc. I didn't forget about this, I never will. I may take a while to upload something but that doesn't mean I don't care about this story. Sometimes I just get caught up in school or other things, like my other on-going wattpad stories.

And finally, thank you for the nice and encouraging comments! All my readers are seriously the best!

Now there's one little problem I have come across. So since The Force Awakens is out and all these new characters came into the canon there has been some overlapping things.

For example, I used Ben Skywalker and Anakin Solo in an early chapter and many were confused.

To counter this I will specify which characters I am talking about and using. Also anything before this chapter/update is with the old canon. If that makes sense. Meaning there isn't much to confuse because I didn't know much about The Force Awakens.

Now to the major warning.

The Force Awakens has been out for 2 weeks. (At the time of writing this). By now most have seen the movie so I think it's safe to start moving into spoiler territory since there all over the Internet.

If you haven't seen The Force Awakens take this advice. GET. OFF. THE. INTERNET.

Trust me, I had to do this for a few days, it wasn't to bad but I was able to avoid spoilers.

Now starting next chapter, which be uploaded next week, will contain spoilers from the movie.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

That's basically all I need to say. Thank you for being the best readers or followers, you guys keep me going.