Chapter 14: Megan Heart

Start from the beginning

An hour goes by and I finish getting ready for school. I walk out the room with my ear plugs in and my eyes closed. I guess getting really into the song. I walk a few steps to only fall on someone. My eyes instantly open to see I was on top of Harry. "Oh my god, Harry I'm so sorry!" "No, it's okay mate. It was my fault for not paying attention." "No Harry it was mine." I look down to see Harry only wearing a towel. "Did you just come out of the shower Harry?" "In fact I did Zayn." "So I just fell on your- "Yes you did just fall on that." Harry said while biting his lip and showing off those emerald grass eyes I couldn't resist. I instantly jumped off of him and ran out the hallway. "Wait Zayn, it was no big deal!" I heard him tell down the hall. I didn't have time for him. Not only did I fall on Harry's member, but I also got a boner looking at Liam parade around in his underwear. What is going on with straight and gay men this morning?

Class Starts.....

Louis' Pov

The class bell had rung and the teacher was standing up in front of everyone. "Can everyone be quiet for me?" The class settled down and focused all there attention on the teacher. "Thank you. Now I know we haven't been here for long and we're still getting to know each other, but I would like to introduce a new student. The class door opened and everyone was filled with awe. This beautiful tall, girl walked in class. "Everyone, this is Megan. She will be here for the rest of the year." I took good looks at her. This girl was absolutely stunning! From her long blonde hair with streaks of brown, to her grey eyes that shined like a diamond from the sun hitting them from the window. Even her teeth were perfect! "Wow, she's really pretty." Niall said while almost drooling. I smacked him on the head. "Ouch, what was that for?!" Niall scream whispered. "For eyeing Megan like she was a piece of meat. Remember Niall, your with me. Just because nobody knows, doesn't mean anything." Niall gave me a smirk. "Do I smell jealousy?" "No, but you'll feel pain if you don't stop looking at her like that." Niall kept quiet. "Excuse me, but is this seat taken?" I heard a harmonious voice say. I looked over to see it was Megan. Ugh, I just wanted her to leave. The way she looks, she doesn't have a worry in the world besides what to wear. "Uh, no, you can sit there." "Thanks." She sat down and started to look forward at the teacher. "So is that your boyfriend next to you?" "What, how can you tell?" We whispered back and fourth. "Because your clenching his hand so hard that you think I'll steal him away." She said while smiling at me." "Sorry, he's gay by the way." Niall scooted over to me. "No I'm not, I'm bisexual. Nice to meet you Megan." He said with a smile. I instantly stomped on his foot. "Ow, Louis, for fucks sake!" Megan laughed so loud the whole class looked right at us. "Megan, since Louis over there is so funny, why not come up here and introduce yourself to the class and tell us the reason your here." The teacher said to her. "Wow, he's a real pain in the arse." She said softly while standing up to go up front. "Tell me about it." I said while she walked by me. Megan walked down the desk of people like nothing. As if she was a runway model. This girl is just simply perfect.

Megan's Pov

"Hello everyone, my name is Megan." I said aloud for everyone to hear me. All eyes in the class were on me. Having everyone look at you all the time wasn't new to me. People think just because you look perfect, you are perfect. The word perfect was far from being a characteristic of me and I was probably the only person in this room to think that right now. "I'm here because one day I decided to get on this online chat line. Everything seemed normal on there until I met this man named Joe. I was as nervous as ever talking to a stranger online, but he was different. I just felt like something was different about him. Like he didn't care what I looked like, but more how I felt. We both talked some days for hours and hours and I actually felt like I had a true friend. You know feeling that you get when you feel as though nobody understands you?" Looking around the classroom, I saw a few nods towards me. "Well, he made me feel as though somebody actually understood me for being me. One day he messaged me and asked if I wanted to go to the mall. Being a clueless fourteen year old, I said yes. My mother dropped me off at the mall and expected me to meet up with some friends. Little did she know, I was meeting Joe. Now on his profile, it said he was twenty. But he was far from that. Joe called me and told me to meet him in the back of the mall. Waiting outside for him, a small group of men in a van ran up behind me and grabbed me inside the van. I struggled an shouted for someone to here me, but the back of the mall was empty. I shouted to know who was this old disgusting man was once I got into the van and started to drive away. "I'm Joe, don't you remember?" Was all I remembered before one of the men punched me so hard I blacked out. When I woke up, I was chained naked in some sort of basement. I remember screaming and screaming but never having someone help me. The thing those men did to me have scarred me for life. One day I broke free and ran to a house beside my kidnappers house. They instantly saw how abused I looked and immediately called the police. I was finally free, but what good did it do? Not only did I cry myself to sleep and scream because of horrific nightmares of what had happened to me, but my mom couldn't understand what I went through. All my family tried to relate to the torture I went through for two years in that basement, but it never worked. They weren't there to see all the terrible things that happend to me and made me the way I am now. A year later, I still sometimes scream because of nightmares, but it has decreased very low in numbers now. It doesn't help that people think I look good and want to have sex with me, then leave me for some one night stand whore. For all I know, sex is the last thing on my mind anymore. To be honest, after so many rapes, you don't want another man to touch you at all. So now I go through my life looking the way I look. People thinking I'm perfect, beautiful, and gorgeous when I'm far from it. My beautiful outside appearance doesn't match my depressed, stressed, scared, hopeless inside feelings. Months of therapy, my mom decided leaving California was best for me, and going to this school in Wolverhampton, England would do good for me. So, that is why I'm here. I was raped repeatedly for two years in a basement by an online predator. This is me, Megan Heart. I clapped my hands once and looked around the classroom. All eyes were on me. Some faces were shocked, while others looked like they were about to cry. I guess this school year is going to be fun. I said aloud.

A/N-I hope this chapter was good! I really enjoyed writing it. So what do you guys think of Megan? Will she fit in with the rest of the boys? Don't forget to Vote and Fan! Lots of Love :)