Friends?

Sonja's P.O.V:

I slowly opened my eyes. There was a guy with brown hair and red marks staring at me, a girl with black hair with purple highlights, and a guy with white hair and his eyes where, well really cute. What am I thinking?! There probably just going to put me back into slavery. I'm never going back into slavery, not again. I got up and backed away.

"Listen, we're not here to kill you or enslave you." The guy with white hair said. "I saw that you where in pain since about four months ago, ever since then me and my friends have been looking for you." He said nervously. He was really cute. I wonder if he is telling the truth. 

"Like I would believe you, after all the stuff the dishonest people have put me through." I said starting to back away again. 

"OH PLEASE YOU HAVE PROBLEMS?!" The girl with the black and purple hair yelled.

"I WAS ISOLATED FROM EVERYONE MY ENTIRE LIFE, I ONLY HAD MY BROTHER AND MY GRANDFATHER, WHO FOR THE RECORD HAD TO ACT LIKE A COMPLETE AND TOTAL JERK TO SAVE HIS BROTHERS!" She screamed. The guy with the red and brown hair held her back as she screamed. 

"Please don't get the princess started." He said holding her back as she tried to get up to probably hurt me. I huffed, that pretty girl probably could't do anything to me. 

"So you claim your life was worse than ours?" The guy with the brown and red hair said with a smile. "Please, tell us all about your life." He said. I shrugged, guess it wouldn't be to bad to tell them. I could prove them wrong.

"I grew up in a magic wielding village. Mianite found out we where using it it, since magic is outlawed he destroyed my village. After that I escaped, I was 7. I was taken and forced into slavery, I worked all day." I said, telling half of it. The guy with the brown and red hair started to laugh. My face turned red with anger.

"You think being put into slavery is funny? I was 7!" I yelled, he wouldn't stop laughing. He wiped his eyes from the tears of laughter.   

"I was born in a massive village, most dedicated to Dianite. It was totally and utterly wiped out by the shadows. My father, my mother, the entire village population. I somehow got away, I was 2. I'm guessing my little tiny god powers must have kicked in because I somehow found Tucker after the same thing happened to him. Then the weirdest thing happened. Tucker and I found a cave, that was our home for four years." He said nodding, like he was getting everything right. "We hunted animals for food, we where little barbarians! But now that I think about it we did seem to summon edible plants out of no-where. After that we got into our heads that we wanted to be in Mianite's and Dianite's armies. After that we risked our lives everyday by becoming gladiators. After about ten years we became soldiers then gods in training." He said shrugging. 

"So, you may have it as bad as I did, but she didn't." I said pointing at the girl with the black and purple hair who apparently was a princess. Please, like a princess could go through worse stuff than we did. 

"Actually, I think she wen't through about the same." He said shrugging. 

"Dont ask." The guy with the white hair said. 

"Do you know a guy named James Waglington?" The princess asked. I shrugged, I didn't want to rat him out.  

"So what if I do?" I asked. 

"He was a friend of mine and I just wanted to make sure he was ok." She said. 

"Then, he's ok, he rescued me from slavery." I said. 

"And after that you killed all the people who locked you up?" The guy with white hair asked me. 

"Pretty much." I said shrugging.  He laughed, the guy with white hair was pretty cute. 

"So you wanna talk about our terrible  pasts some more?" The guy with red hair asked. I nodded, maybe I could be friends with these people. So with that we began talking about our terrible childhoods.