The Three gods Reunite

Third Person P.O.V

"So what do you want to know?" Ianite asked Dianite and Mianite while leaning on his longbow. 

"Why did you have mortal blood?" Mianite asked with a serious face. 

"Simple, I replaced some of Jordan's blood with mine and vise versa when she 'died." Ianite said Mianite looked at Ianite with anger.

"You broke one of the biggest rules of being a god. First, you don't bring people back from the dead. Secondly you don't give mortals god blood, or vise versa." Mianite said angrily. 

"Well Jordan isn't a mortal and she didn't 'Die'." Ianite said with a shrug. 

"What do you mean she's not mortal?" Dianite asked leaning forward with interest. 

"I mean, she is going to be a goddess, with proper training that is." Ianite said with a smile. Dianite and Mianite looked at him with shock.

"You mean, that was her magic that we found at the battle ground? She's the one who rescued Tom and Tucker?" Dianite asked with awe. Mianite gave him a stern look and Dianite shrugged it off. 

"Yes, but she isn't the only one who is going to be a god/goddess with proper training." Ianite said with a devious smile.

"Who else?" Mianite said starting to get interested. Ianite smiled.

"Why, Tom and Tucker of coarse! Didn't they already tell you that?" Ianite said with a devious smile.

"I guessed that before, but when it come to new gods, there are always four. Who is the other?" Mianite asked leaning forward. This could mean that Mianite and Dianite could finally have a successor to their realms, they have been around for thousands of years and they where getting tired of it.   

"I dont know their name, but I know she is a girl and that she lives in the outlands, and that she is dangerous, very dangerous." Ianite said, emphasizing the last words. Mianite nodded and Dianite smiled.

"So, are we going to train our 'New Generation'?" Dianite asked deviously. 

"It seams that way." Ianite said smiling, knowing what his brother was about to say.   

"So then, lets make a little contest out of this. Like we did as children." Dianite said smiling. Mianite rolled his eyes and Ianite smiled at the idea. 

"Who ever makes the best god/goddess wins." Dianite said simply throwing his hands up in the air. Ianite smiled, ready to take on the challenge.

"Ianite are you really going to allow him to do this? You're supposed to be the god of balance for our sake!" Mianite said losing his temper. Ianite smiled.

"Yes balance is good, but in this case the un-balance balances it out to make it balanced." Ianite said with a devious smile. Mianite rolled his eyes, while Dianite started to figure out what he said. Dianite shook his head out of his deep thought about balance. 

"So then do we have a deal?" Dianite asked. "Winner gets bragging rights, which Mianite, I know you love to do." Dianite said pointing at him. Ianite smiled.

"Im down." He said spinning his bow around. 

"You all are children." Mianite said exasperated. "But, I know ill win so I will also join in on the bet." Dianite smiled at what Mianite said and went over and pat him on the back. 

"But, on more serious issues, what about the Shadow King?" Mianite asked, his eyes now in the sky. 

"I say, if we see him  or any of his followers, we kill them." Dianite said shrugging. Ianite winced at that.

"Kill them on sight? Without even a trail?" Ianite asked. 

"No, we will give his followers a trail, but not Shadow King." Mianite said, finding a compromise. Ianite nodded. 

"So how about this, we meet back here about, say, 4 months? We can meet in my castle." Ianite said with a glint in his eyes, like he had an amazing idea. 

"So then, ill see you all later." Ianite said. Mianite nodded and he disappeared in a lighting bolt.

"Has he been that stuffy for the last 14 years?" Ianite asked with a smile. Dianite smilled and laughed.

"Still haven't lost your edge have you?!" Dianite laughed. " He's pretty much been the same Mianite that we grew up with. The same stuffy, strict, no humor, rule following brother we all know and love." Dianite said with a smile. Ianite laughed, Ianite and Dianite where always the closest before the attack on the twin towns. Thats why it hit Dianite so hard when he thought Ianite killed all those people. Then Dianite disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"See you in four months then." Ianite said. Then purple smoke formed around Ianite and he disappeared. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HURRY UP YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING SLAVE! WORK FASTER!" The man yelled. I young woman bound in shackles started to dig faster, there where hundreds of other salves around her, digging at the earth.

"COME ON LITTLE FOX CANT YOU DIG YOUR HOLE ANY FASTER?!" The man yelled with delight as he whipped her back to shreds. She fell to the ground in pain. 

"LETS GO!" The man yelled. The young woman clawed her way back up and started digging again, ignoring the blood soaking her dirty back. Her matted hair swinging in front of her face.  

"Please, someone just save me." The woman whispered under her breath. Then Tucker woke up with a start, sitting strait up in bed. He was sweating all over. 

"Fox?" He asked. He got out of bed and walked towards the map on his wall. He understood that with his new 'god senses' that what he saw was real. He looked at the map.

"It looks like you need some help." Tucker muttered under his breath. " Don't worry, you'll be saved soon." Tucker said studying the board. He had a strong feeling that he should help that girl from his vision. So, he went to work studying the map, trying to figure out where this 'Fox' could possibly be.