Vacancy

Third Person P.O.V:

"We have to go faster." Ianite said running through the grass. 

"Ianite, slow down, there gods for pete sake. They might not be very strong, but they are still gods." Mianite said calmly. Ianite shook his head and started to travel faster. 

"I think Ianite is right." Dianite said, with worry on his face. 

"So you are finally starting to think about Tom now huh Dianite?" Mianite asked angrily. 

"I always have Tom's best intentions in mind, you protect Tucker one way I protect Tom another way." Dianite said running forward next to Ianite.  Mianite sighed and ran forward towards his brothers. They stopped at the edge of the tall grass. The three gods walked out and looked around the flat land. There was a strange green smoke covering the ground. There was ivy all over the ground.

"Something isn't right here." Ianite muttered. Then there was a big poof of smoke and a girl with red hair and green eyes appeared. 

"The fourth one." Mianite muttered under his breath. The young girl had fear in her eyes. Ianite saw it and smiled, and slowly walked forward. 

"Hi there, where here to help you." Ianite said pointing at his brothers. 

"No one one taking me away. Not again." She said muttering while backing away. Ianite tried to walk forward to tell her they weren't here to harm her, suddenly the ground started to open up. Hands clawing at the ground, with green smoke coming from the newly formed hole. 

"You, you forgot about us." One of the things said climbing out of the hole.

"No, Tom." Dianite muttered. The three people that came out of the hole where Tucker, Tom, and Jordan. All with bright green eyes and green smoke coming out of their mouths. 

"You didn't try to find us. Your gods, you could have found us if you wanted to." Tucker said sleepily. 

"Agreed, you all could have helped us, but you chose not too." Tom said getting out his ax. 

"Yes, Ianite you could have helped me. I grew up without any friends, because of you." Jordan said sleepily. Ianite looked at her sadly. 

"Jordan, I need you to snap out of her spell. please wake up." Ianite said sadly. Jordan tilted her head and put her hand out into the air.

"Come to me, Memorium." Jordan said sleepily. A giant dark purple scythe came out of thin air and she grabbed the scythe. Tucker grabbed his 'Kikoku' and swung it in too the battle ready position. 

"Time to pay for your sins." They said in unison. 

"Tucker stop." Mianite said angrily, he wasn't angry at Tucker but was angry at the woman. 

"Tom, don't let this girl take control of you!" Dianite yelled pleadingly. The three young gods ran forward, attacking their mentors.

Jordan's P.O.V: 

"Hey, hey you. JORDON WAKE UP!" Tom yelled. I bolted up and looked around.

"Where are we?" I asked. 

"Heck if I know." Tom said looking around. We where in field of bright purple grass, the sky was a bright blue and I could smell roses. 

"Wait, I know where we are." Tom said muttering.  

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"After the mission to the End, I "Died" and I dreamed I was transported to this place. There I saw my father." He said looking off into the distance.