Guardian Furia

Third Person P.O.V:

Everyone saw the explosion. It started to engulf the entire colosseum. All the soldiers in the stadium braced for the impact. Then a shield of fire surrounded the explosion and stopped it from coming to the stands. When the explosion dissipated the two students were still there. Adam's skin was dark purple and his eyes were black. The one called Tom, all his flesh was gone, in place were fire and burnt flesh. His eyes were pure fire. (Imagine Furia's skin but on a real person.-Ghostwarrier.) 

"Who are those kids?!" Some of the soldiers yelled. 

Tom's P.O.V: 

Man, my skin feels like its gone. I'm pretty sure my skin is gone, but I dont care. It's time to finish this guy. I started forward and flames surrounded me. 

"You dare to infiltrate Dianite's army?! You dare to try and kill everyone here, you Ianite following trash?! I will kill you!!" I screamed. I ran forward and with my ax I cut off his arm. Adam screamed an unearthly scream. 

"Time to die." I said. Then I screamed and fire engulfed Adam. He screamed again, then a mist started to form, coming from his eyes. He started to gasp, like he couldn't breathe. Then the mist formed into a silhouette around him to form a large warrior with a large sword and bow. It roared and came forward to attack me. 

"You think that some measly god power will stop me?" I yelled, man I feel invincible! I got out my ax and fire surrounded it. 

"Time to die!" I yelled, then I brought my ax down on Adam and he exploded. Fire swirled around him and the silhouette disappeared. Adam then collapsed to the ground with blood coming from his ears, mouth and eyes. 

"YOU FAILED ME ADAM!" A voice yelled. I saw Adam start to shake in fear. 

"PLEASE FORGIVE ME LORD IANITE!" Adam managed to scream.    

"TO LATE!" The voice yelled, and then Adams body started to disintegrate. He was screaming in agony until nothing was left. Everyone was silent, im guessing trying to take in what just happened. Then I heard some awkward applause from the stadium, then it spread and people where standing up and cheering.  

"Well then!" I turned around and saw Nadeshot walking towards me."LADYS AND GENTLEMEN! YOUR FUTURE GUARDIAN, TOM!" Nadeshot yelled while raising my hand in victory. The crowd of soldiers screamed in approval. "We'll talk about Adam later." Nadeshot whispered in my ear. "Until then, look happy." Then Nadeshot smiled and waved at the cheering crowd. I remember Nadeshot telling me that when someone becomes a guardian that they have to change there name.

"SO THEN WHAT WILL YOUR NEW NAME BE?" Nadeshot asked me very excitedly. Hmmmmm...what should I call my self. Well Nadeshot always tells me that when I fight, I fight with fury so... Why not?

"I will take the name Furia!" I said. The crowd started to cheer even more. "What should we do about Adam?" I whispered. 

"Hellgrind, You, Dianite, and I are going to discuss this. Just exit the arena and return to the weapons room." And with that Nadeshot teleported away. I waved to the audience and walked out of the arena. I did as I was told and I walked to the weapons room. When I walked in the room was empty. I sat down and started to wait. The image of Adam slowly disintegrating is burned into my brain. I saw his hands slowly crumbling into black dust, then the black dust turned purple and it disappeared. Perhaps Ianite did that to make sure that none of his powers weren't found in Adams now disintegrated body.

"Well arn't you a good boy, to wait for your grandfather." Then Dianite teleported into the room. He was in his weird demon form with the horns and red skin,

"Why are you always in that stupid form? You know I hate it." I said pouting. Dianite smiled and he caught on fire. When the fire was out he was a red haired guy in his twenties with a scar over his eye. 

"Better?" Dianite asked with a smirk. 

"Much." I responded with a smile. 

"Alright then ya geeks. Time to talk about some serious stuff." I looked over and saw Nadeshot Teleport in the room with a smile on his face. 
"Good point." Dianite said, wiping the smile off his face. Dianite snapped his fingers and we were teleported into a the meeting room in Troy. (Troy is the mansion were Tucker and Tom lived/trained for a couple months in case you didnt pick it up.-Ghostwarrier.) I looked around at the now familiar meeting room. There was a large oak table shaped like an oval with chairs surrounding it. The walls were covered in ivy, so much so that we cant see the wall behind it.  

"Sit." Dianite commanded. Nadeshot and I sat down. Then Hellgrind popped out of nowhere. We all stood up in alarm.

"Lord Dianite!" Hellgrind said going over to Dianite ad kneeling at his feet. "My lord, I didn't know about Adam being a traitor and I certainly didn't help him! Please, punish me for not realizing Adam was a traitor earlier." He said pulling out his sword and handing it to Dianite. I looked at him in admiration. Most people would be begging for their lives because of the mistake they made. While Hellgrind was asking to be punished. He was a truly great general. 

"If this is your wish..." Dianite said bringing the sword above his head. Hellgrind smiled with satisfaction, like he was glad he would receive his punishment.

"Wait!" I yelled just as Dianite brought his sword down. The sword stopped mid flight. Dianite looked odver at me, he looked pleased. 

"Lord Dianite. I ask of you that instead of killing Hellgrind, you let him be my adviser and general. He will be de-ranked and he and I will be able to solve the mystery about Adam." I said bowing my head as I finished. Dianite and Nadeshot smiled at me while Hellgrind looked at me with a mixture of shock and admiration. 

"So be it then!" Dianite said throwing his hands up in the air. "Hellgrind you are now to serve the rest of your life in servitude to Tom, I mean Furia." He said with a wink. Hellgrind got over his shock and was about to argue when Dianite held up his hand for silence. "My mind is made up, so all of you sit back down and we can start discussing the situation with Ianite and his little spy." He said with a grim look. "And of coarse." Dianite started with a smile. "Our next guardian, Guardian Furia."