Dragons

Tom's P.O.V:

I've decided that I hate dragons. I despise them my entire being. When it came out, many of the new soldiers fell on their buts and curled up into a ball. When I become guardian I'll make sure that people don't curl up in fear when they see a reptile.

"SOLDIERS, STAND YOUR GROUND!" Nadeshot yelled above the panic. Most of the soldiers listened and stood back up with swords in hand. 

"Tom, we probably need to defeat this dragon, and offering it cheep makeup won't stall it." Tucker said turning to me with a tiny bit of fear in his eyes. I nodded, we need to kill this overgrown reptile. I got out 'The Judgement'.

"I was hoping to practice this more before I did it in battle, but..." I said smiling. I focused, fire surrounded me, I had to focus harder. The fire became brighter and hotter. Then my skin started to melt off my body. It was replaced by burnt flesh and lava following my vein lines. My eyes glowed with fire and my transformation to guardian mode was complete. When a person becomes a guardian, their body can transform to a different form to help control the god energy inside of them. Tucker looked at me and smirked. 

"Well, I can't let you out do me, now can I?" Tucker asked with a smile. The air around him began to shimmer, Then I saw Tucker. His hair was White, and he wore a weird gold and white pirate like outfit. I guess I can't have all the attention. 

"Well then, lets kick this dragons..." I started. The dragon roared and I shrugged. 

"Tom lets try not not show off." Tucker said with a smile. I shook my head and started forward. Tucker was right next to me. All the soldiers stopped freaking out and looked at us, they looked at us in aw. I got out my ax and swung it around, flames tailing after it. I smiled and and looked over at tucker. I looked at him in surprise, he had a new weapon. Usually he has an enchanted diamond sword, which is custom for trainees. But now he has a long, thin sword with a ribbon tied at the handle. It looked like a samuria sword, like what Mianite's army used to use thousands of years ago. 

"It's called 'The Kikoku'." Tucker said with a smirk. 

"You're not the only one with a cool god weapon now Tom." He said slashing it through the air. I smiled.

"So, what's the plan brother?" I asked with a smile. Tucker shook his head a laughed.

"Simple, kill the dragon without dying." He said with a smile. 

"Alright then. Let's put on a good show shall we?" I said running forward. Tucker was running right beside me. I lifted my ax in the air and swung. It let out a wave of fire that hit the dragon on its nose. It roared, I smiled. Tucker pointed his sword at the dragon and swung upwards, it released a white light that hit the dragon in its ribs. It roared again. Finally it decided to fight back. It blew fire right at us. I simply got in front of the flame and stuck out my ax. The god weapon easily absorbed the fire. I slashed in the air and it redirected the fire back at the dragon. Tucker and I both brought our weapons up in the air to finish the beast. I looked at Tucker and it looked like he was having the time of his life. 

"NOW!" Someone yelled. I heard a swoosh sound and then a thunk. I started to fell something warm dripping down my chest. I fell to the ground mid jump. I looked over and saw that Tucker was lying next to me. He had 20 arrows sticking from his back like a porcupine. He had some arrow tips sticking through the back of his armor too, so he was shot from the back and front. Blood was dripping out of his mouth. I heard Nadeshot and Deviser yelling from the distance for both of us.

"Did we put on a good show?" Tucker muttered.

"Yea, I think we did." I whispered. I moved my hand and felt my chest. There where at least 10 arrows sticking through the front of my chest plate. So I was shot just like Tucker was. I looked around and saw that a lot of soldiers where on the ground dead. I muttered a couple of curses and started to get up. 

"What are you doing Tom? You can't fight in our condition." Tucker said quitly. I coughed up some blood and smiled at Tucker.

"I'm going to die anyways Tucker. I might as well die protecting and avenging my family and friends." I said with a smile. Tucker smiled and started to get up.

"FURIA, BOUNTY! STAY DOWN!" I heard someone yell. I stuck out my hand, and Tucker grabbed it and stood up. I got my ax and Tucker got his sword. I looked around and saw that there where hundreds of Ianite soldiers fighting. Well, time to take them down a couple of pegs. I ran around slicing and chopping with my ax. I couldn't feel my chest, but that's ok. I looked over and saw Tucker fighting like a demon. I smiled, I couldn't let him out do me. I started to go faster killing Ianite soldiers left and right. I looked down and saw blood all over my chest plate. Im not sure whose blood it is, mine or all the soldiers I've killed. But I don't care I keep going and slashing down Ianite soldiers. 

Soon there was only one left, it looked like Tucker and I killed at least 300 Ianite soldiers together. There was only one left, and it was the commander. I ran over and slashed him in the chest, his face was covered in a black mask so I couldn't see his face. He collapsed to the ground bleeding out. 

"How...how are you all alive?" He asked taking short breaths. Wait, I know that voice. 

"Adam?" I asked. My vision started to spin, and I started to fumble around. 

"How, my men and I...we fired hundreds of arrows at you. How did you survive?" He asked again. 

"Easy." Tucker started. "We're just to great." He said. I looked at Tucker and he started to stumble around. I dropped down too two knees and so did Tucker. I started to see black.

"Boys, so silly." A girl said. 

"You always need help." She continued. Then a black and purple vortex spun around us. 

"Well, time to rescue your stupid boys." The girl said. Wait...I recognize that voice. It's the princess. It's Jordan. Then we where teleported into a black void.