Prologue

Third Person P.O.V:

"Lord Dianite, what happened here?" The young general asked shaking. The bodies where everywhere. Blood, both purple and red.

"My brother, he massacred everyone in this town with his army." Dianite said.

"How do you know that my lord?"The general said, still shaking.

"The ender pearls every where, and the dark purple blood stained on the ground. The only people that have purple blood and ender pearls are endermen. This is most defiantly the work of my brother Ianite, he is the only one that has endermen in his army." Dianite said Cooley. The houses were still smoking and there was dead silence. A town with 4,000 people and 1,000 of Dianite's soldiers, all of which are dead. The worst part of the situation was that Dianite's son, Syndicate, who was the single strongest warrior in Dianite's army, has died. He was the leader of the army, or the Guardian, was dead. The smoke of the burning town could be seen all the way from Mianite's capital. That's how Dianite was informed by the attack, Mianite informed him and his army of the fire. Shortly after that Mianite responded to another massive fire in one of his villages. As soon as Dianite and his army got to the village and saw the bodies, he sent his army out to try and rescue any survivors of the attack.

"My lord!" Said a foot soldier running towards them.

"Yes?" Dianite asked.

"We found...we....we found...." The foot soldier started nervously. The foot soldier has never really seen the god in person and Dianite is very intimidating.

"Spit it out boy." Dianite said starting to get angry.

"We....found his body sir." The soldier said standing up straight.

"Show me." Dianite said seriously. In the center of the village was a building that was still burning, with a woman's body in it.

"Oh no... Nina." The general said running to the woman and checking her pulse. The general looked to the god and shook his head. Nina was Syndicate's wife, who was a stay at home wife and took care of their son Tom. The general was charged with protecting Nina when she was pregnant with her son.

"Poor Nina." Dianite said sadly. He then went over and put his forefinger on her forehead. He then got up and walked over to a man's body that had pure blood red armor.

"My lord, what did you do to Nina?" The general asked.

"I made sure her soul went strait to the paradise in the other world." Dianite replied sadly. As he went down next to the mans body. The god looked like he was about to cry.

"Sir, where is The Judgment. You know, his god weapon." The general asked quietly.

"It's not on his body, someone must have stolen it." Dianiite said starting to get angry. Dianite quickly started to walk into the still burning house, looking for something. Dianite yelled in anger and half of the house collapsed. 

"My lord." The general started quietly. "There should be another body."

"I know, Nade." Dianite said angrly, clinching his fists. Dianite then started to chuckle sadly. "Guess you got an upgrade to guardian Nade." Dianite said. Dianite then started to look around, sensing another god approaching.   

"Brother." A voice said. Suddenly Mainite appeared when a lightning bolt struck the ground two feet behind Dianite. "Then this village was also destroyed then?"Mianite asked walking towards Dianite. 

"Yes, Syndicate is dead. What of Jericho, my nephew?" Dianite asked.

"My son is dead"Mianite answered sadly.

"Did he have his god weapon on him?" Dianite asked turning around towards Mianite.

"No, I was about to ask you the same question."Mianite answered

"Brother, what did you find at your village?" Dianite asked looking down at the enderpearls next to Nina's body.

"Enderpearls and purple blood." Mianite said. 

" Do you believe that Ianite did this Mianite?" Dianite asked. Mianite nodded sadly.

"Then its war. He killed our only sons brother. What shall we do?" Dianite asked.

"I dont know. Dianite, was your grandson's body found?" Mianite asked staring off into the distance. Dianite clinched his hands.

"No, Tom's body wasn't found. What about Tucker's?"Dianite asked looking at 

"We need to find our grandsons." Dianite said going back to Syndicate's body.

"Tell me something Dianite." Mianite started, "Does Syndicate still have his soul in his body?" Mianite asked looking over to his nephews dead body.

"Why wouldn't it brother?" Dianite said while going over to his son's body and putting his forefinger on his son's forehead.

"Because, Jericho's soul wasn't in his body." Mianite said looking away. Dianite looked up to the sky in fury when realizing that his son's soul was gone.

"IANITE! IT ISN'T ENOUGH THAT YOU TOOK MY SON'S LIFE, BUT YOU HAD TOO TAKE HIS SOUL TOO?! WE KNOW THAT THE SOUL DOESN'T LEAVE THE BODY UNTIL TWO DAYS AFTER DEATH! YOU DARE TO KILL MY SON, MY NEPHEW, NINA, AND ALL THOSE INNOCENT MEN! BUT ON TOP OF ALL THAT, YOU TOOK MY SON'S FAVORITE THING IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE, HIS ONLY SON! AND YOU TOOK JERICHO'S SON TOO!! I WILL AVENGE EVERY ONE, I WILL HURT YOU BROTHER! AND I WILL FIND MY GRANDSON!" Dianite screamed to the sky.

"Im going to begin searching for them with all my power Dianite." He said opening a portal.

"I am too brother, and im not worried, I know we'll find them." Dianite said getting up from Syndicate's body. "It's just a mater of time." Dianite said. Mianite nodded to Dianite, Then Mianite walked into a portal and he was gone.

"My Lord? Should we go?" Nade asked coming up next to him.

"You go, Nadeshot. Im going to finish some things up here." Dianite said looking around at the scene.

"My lord, im not yet a guardian, dont use that name please." Nade said.

"Yea alright, get going then." And with that Nade crushed a red pebble and disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"Dont worry son." Dianite said looking at Syndicate's body. "I will find your son." Dianite said starting to look up to the sky.

"Dont worry, ill find you both." He said picking up his his sons body and his daughter-in-law's body.

"I'll find you both, Tom and Tucker." Dianite said. And with that he disappeared in a puff of smoke and fire. But the one thing that he didn't see were two small children, no older than two, sleeping in a cave.