Kidnapped

Jordans P.O.V:

I watched Rick or AKA James, fight off a three headed bear with a sword and shield. I leaned forward in amazement. James is awesome, he fought off that bear with ease, after 5 minutes he finished it off. It looked like he was just playing with it. I turned around again, and the guy in the booth was still looking at me. I started to worry, did that guy figure out who I was? I shook my head, he is probably just watching the fight and it looks like he is watching me. 

"Hey, where do the gladiators go after their fight?" I asked Dec. Dec smiled as if remembering good times.
"Hey, Dec?" I asked again. He snapped back to the real world. 

"The gladiators go to the showers then, if they are headliners, they usually go to the waterfall." Dec said watching the fight. I nodded my thanks, got my bag and walked out. When I got to the center of the town I looked for a sign that would show me to the water fall Dec was talking about. I looked sround, there wasn't anyone around so... I reached down into my bag and got Jerry out.

"Jerry, fly around and look for a water fall." I told the little dragon. His green eyes looked back into mine. It looked like he was nodding and he flew off into the sky. I sat down on a bench and waited for Jerry to come back. About 15 minutes later Jerry came back. 

"Ok Jerry, show me where the waterfall is." I told the little dragon. Then Jerry ran off towards the south. I started to run after him. About 5 minutes later we got to a big waterfall. I saw James sitting by the waterfall. Is he undercover, or something? Mabybe he knows something about Reddington! I walked forward to talk to him. Jerry bit my leg and pulled me back. 

"What's the mater Jerry? Thats James, we know him!" I whispered. I took Jerry off my leg and tossed him away. I ran over too James.

"James!" I said with a smile. He turned around with a mix of shock and horror on hid face. 

"Lady Jordan?" He asked with surprise in his voice.

"Hi James! What happened to you? I thought you died when the invaders attacked." I asked with a smile on my face. 

"No, lady Jordan you need to leave! NOW!" He said getting up and looking around. "The're coming soon, if they find you, you're going to get hurt!"  He said getting his sword out.

"What do you mean, hurt me?" I said backing away,  James had a wild look in his eyes. All of a sudden some one knocked me down t the ground, I went sprawling over next the the edge of the cliff next to the water fall.

"Lady Jordan!" James yelled. 

"Don't resist. James Waglington you are under arrest for illegal immigration to Irus and for the killing of Irus's citizens." A young boy with a green mask said as he put restraints around Jame's wrists. Wait, I recognize him, he was one of the people who tried to kill me. I got up and took out the knife that I swiped from a guard and ran at the man who was holding James down. 

"Let go of him!" I yelled running at him with the knife. I raised it up and tried to bring it down on his arm. 
"Nice try." Someone said. Someone grabbed my wrist and pushed me to the ground. I tried to get up but someone was holding me down.

"Lady Jordan, are you alright?" James managed to say. 

"I think so." I stammered. 

"Good job Furia, you too Hellgrind." Someone said. I managed to look at the guy holding me down, he kinda looked like Martha.

"You're Hellgrind?" I asked starting to get angry. "YOU"RE THE ONE WHO BETRAYED IANITE AND LEFT MARTHA ALONE?!" I started to get mad. I started to wiggle, trying to get free. The pressure on ym arm increased and I cried out in pain.