War

Tom's P.O.V:

It's been 4 hours of questioning. The princess hasn't budged at all, and James hasn't woken up yet. Hellgrind and Nadeshot came back in about an hour ago and they couldn't get anything out of the princess ether.

"You know it has been a little while, how about you let me go?" Jordan said smiling. Im getting really mad now. She hasnt been shaken by any of threats or rewards. I guess its time to start using force. 

Jordan's P.O.V:

I've been wearing them down for the past couple hours, and every time they ask me a question I give them a smart sarcastic remark. They have been getting really angry for the past hour, and I love it. 

"That's it." The guy with the green mask said darkly. Sudennly his hands was on my neck, trying to snap it in two. I started to gag, I couldn't breathe at all. 

"Know then, why don't you tell me about Ianite's plan with his army?' He said with a deadly tone of voice. I nodded my head. He let go and I started to breath again. My hands where chained down so unfortunately I couldn't show him his IQ number, so I had to do the next best thing. 

"He is planning..." I started, still trying to breath. "to go and have a deliciouse sheese tasting party." I said with a smile. "And I'm invited so you really should let me go." I said closing my eyes and smiling. My body was still hurting after the torture that those Reapers put me through. I heard some one drawing there weapon and opened my eyes. The guy with the green mask pulled out a large ax with a head blade and a black leather hand grip. He put the blade next to James's neck.

"You will answer my questions, or else this boy will die." The man in the green mask said. 

"No." I said seriously. "Anyone who serves and lives in the End would rather die than give information to the enemy." I said holding my head up higher. The mans eyes went wide in surprise. Then the door to our cell opened, a Reaper walked. 

"Sirs, lord Dianite requests for you all to take these prisoners to him so he can question them himself." The Reaper said bowing. The man in the green mask nodded and put his ax back in his strap. I let out a sigh of relief, now that the ax was away from Jame's neck I felt better. I started to think about Jerry. I wonder if he was dead. No, I cant think like that. Jerry has to be alive. He's my only friend in this lonely world. I was knocked back to reality with the green masked warrior unstrapping me from the wall and throwing me over his shoulder. 

"Ugh!" I grunted pain.

"Just hold on, answer his questions and you won't get hurt, I promise." The green masked warrior whispered to me.

"Why should I trust you? I don't even know your name." I said with a snort. Like I could ever trust him. 

"My name is Tom, but my name will soon Furia. You would be smart to behave in Dianite's presence. He would kill you in a heart beat." He said to me. So, his name is Tom? Ok then, now I have some information on him. Hellgrind grabbed James and threw him over his shoulder. 

"Lets go." Tom said then he jumped into a wall. My eyes widened in surprise. So this was the famed shadow hoping that I've heard so much about. We jumped into the shadows and I felt immediately cold. Not just regular cold, but an unbearable cold that would cause you to have frost bite. I started to shake, I'm really cold. Suddenly fire started to form around us and I was immediately warm. 

"Sorry, forgot that if you arn't used to it you start to freeze to death. The fire should help." Tom said to me. I didn't say thanks, I can't say thanks to a guy who tortured me and tried to make me betray my people. I couldn't see anything, everything was black. Suddenly we exited the weird black place and we where in a throne room. On the throne was some one with red skin and horns. He had fangs and a large scepter. 

"So." The man started. Is he even a man? He looks more like a demon. Tom took me off of his shoulder and stood me up strait facing the demon. "My name is Dianite." The demon said. Wait, this is Dianite? Lord Ianites brother? Wow, I honestly can't see a resemblance. 

"So, you're the Captains daughter then?" He asked with no emotion. I know who he was talking about. He is talking about my father. My father's name is Spark, but when he became a captain in Ianites army he started to go by the nickname Captain Sparklez. 

"Yes, i'm also Ianite's granddaughter, that means you have to deal with him now that you've kidnapped me." I said standing up strait. Dianite smilled.

"I doubt it. My brother has never been a fan of war, so he won't start a war over just one person. He claims that war offsets the balance." Dianite said smiling like he won. 

"I wouldn't bet on that. You haven't seen your brother in a long time. Things could have changed." I said standing up strait and smiling. 

"SIR!" I looked behind me and saw a soldier running in. "LORD DIANITE! THERE IS WAR!" The soldier said running up to the god. 

"Slow down, and tell me the news." Dianite said, his smile dissapering. 

"Ianite has learned that we have his granddaughter here. So he has sent an army here to get her back." The soldier said, while breathing heavily. I smiled, I knew this would happen. Dianite scowled. 

"Tom, take the princess and the wizard to Troy." He said with a scowl on his face. "Hellgrind go with Tom. Nadeshot stay here so we can talk." All the people nodded. Tom grabbed me a threw me over his shoulder again. He then jumped into the shadows. A couple of minutes later we were in a large mansion. 

"Nice place." I said. 

"Thanks, this is all your going to be seeing for awhile." Tom said setting me down on a couch.

"Yea, um no. Lord Ianite is going to get me out of this hell hole." I said with a smile. 

"No one is getting though me, but nice try" Tom said.

"Well, because of what you did, now a war might start. So you might move up in the ranks." I said with a smile. I know this is actually my fault. Me leaving and coming to Irus is what started all of this, I know that everything is my fault. Since I got kidnapped, all I have felt is an overwhelming since of despair. Because of me, people may die. Because of me, I have put my entire home in danger. I started to tear up, just because of my selfish wants. Just because of people not telling me information I wanted. I've set my entire home in danger. 

Well, I guess the war has begun.