The Princsess

Skipper's P.O.V:

I ran, I ran as fast as I could.
"Sir! What should we do?" One of my generals asked running beside me.
"Our first objective should be to help the princess." I said. The general looked down at the girl in my arms.
"Sir, she's dead, I believe that we need to pursue the enemy." The general said trying to be nice.
"She is my sister. We are getting her to lord Ianite. He can save her." I said. The general shook his head.
"Sir, I'm sorry, but your duty is serve the people living in the End. You need to put the End's future ahead of your own wants." The general said. This general is really starting to tick me off.
"The Princess is the future of the End!" I said with a sneer. "Don't try to challenge my authority!" I said getting mad. The general looked at me with a bit of fear in his eyes and ran towards the troops in the back. I looked down at my sister's body. I clenched my fists, my old friends, Deviser and Nade took the only family I had left from me. I'm going to get her back, no matter what it takes. I looked down at my belt, I had a small brown sack that carried the lights that I got from Deviser and Nadeshot. The lights are not lights at all but actually Dianite's and Mianite's power. When someone becomes a guardian the god that they serve putts god power inside of them to make them more powerful. I took their god power from them, they deserved it. But there is another reason I stole their God power from them.
"Sir!" I looked over and saw a hooded man with a bow and arrow strapped to his back running beside me.
"What is it Hunter?" I asked him. His name isnt Hunter, but he is apart of a special group of people, specializing in assassinations and infiltration. The group's name is The Hunters.
"Lord Ianite wishes to see you immediately. He says to also bring the Princess." The Hunter said. I nodded and he teleported away. I sped up, I could now see the outline of the city. The tall purple buildings with the black tops were glowing on the outline. Then I could see the master piece of the entire city, the glowing purple brick castle with black turrets. I saw it and Ran faster. Everything started to blur around me then I was at the castle. The guards saw me running towards them with Jordan in my arms, and they opened the gate. I ran to the throne room and the guards threw open the doors. Lord Ianite was on the throne with gourds all around him.
"My Lord!" I said. Ianite looked at me with no emotion.
"Leave us." Ianite said to the guards. The guards saluted and walked out.
"The princess was killed then?" Ianite asked without emotion.
"Yes my lord. Can you...bring her back?" I asked nervously. Ianite has been known to be cruel to people that ask him stupid questions. He looked at me with hatred in his eyes.
"Please my lord! She is the only family I have left! Please I'll do anything!" I said putting her body down in front of me.
"Anything?" He asked with a devious smile.
"Even give your life?" I stiffened at this, even give my life? I looked down at Jordan's body. I could see the blood stain on her purple dress. I looked the god strait in the eyes.
"I will do anything. Anything." I said with a determined look. The heartless God looked at me and smiled.
"So be it then." Ianite said. He got out of his throne and walked towards me. He made a purple sword appear out of nowhere, and stabbed it through my chest. I saw everything in red, I smiled.
"Thank you...Lord Ianite." Then I collapsed forward and died.

-------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter, but that is how it is, Ianite is pretty dang heartless then huh? Killing his own guardian. But don't worry, next chapter will be very exciting.
-Ghostwarrier