The Mission

It's been six months since we began training here in the Troy mansion. I have become much closer to Nadeshot, and Tucker has become best friends with Deviser. In the last six months Ianite has attacked even more towns on the outside of Irus. Dianite and Mianite have decided to attack back. Nadeshot, Deviser, Tucker, two captains (One from Dianite and one from Mianite.) and I. Our job is to enter the end, scout out the military and report back. If we are found bu anyone, we are to immediately eliminate them.  We found out about the mission three days ago and we have been running simulations every day. And know were here, standing outside of the portal, ready to jump into the end. 

"Tom, time to go." Nadeshot said putting his hand on my shoulder. I nodded and pulled up my mask. Recently I've been wearing the god armor I won from Dianite months ago, It it a pure black armor with red flames covering it, but like always I've been wearing my green gloves and mask that goes up to the top of my nose. I look over at Tucker who is wearing a set of gold armor with his god weapon 'The Kikoku'. I have 'The Judgement' strapped to my back, I've trained with the ax so much, its like an extension of my arm by now. 

"Lets go!" Deviser said jumping into the portal. Tucker looked over to me a laughed.

"Try not to get sidetracked on our first mission Tom." Tucker said smiling while jumping into the portal. 

"Let's go Tom, and don't worry everything will be fine. Remember that we will probably be teleported  near the edge of the city so be quite." Nadeshot said with a smile jumping into the portal. The two captains jumped into the portal after Nadeshot. Well here I go, and with that I jumped into the portal. When I got to the End Tucker grabbed me and pulled me down to the ground. I started to punch him when he put his finger over his mouth and pointed over to a farm field next to us. I looked where we were, we where in a tall grass field except the grass was a dark purple.I looked over to where he was pointing, there was a girl there. Its not like I haven't ever seen a girl, I just haven't seen one like this one. She was dressed in a long purple and black dress, she had black hair with purple highlights. She had a baby dragon dancing around her too. It was a pure black dragon with pure green eyes. 

"Jerry!" She yelled. "Stop biting my dress!" She said laughing. She looked about our age too.

One of the captains accidentally rolled into the grass and made some noise. The girl immediately looked over in our direction. She whispered into the small dragons ear and it flew off. She started to walk towards our location. Nadeshot nodded and pulled out his daggers and was ready to attack. 

"Princess!" Someone yelled from the distance. 

"Princess Jordan?!" Someone yelled. The girl came into five feet and looked behind her, shrugged and kept coming towards us. She was right on top of us. She saw us and looked in terror at us and almost started to scream. Nadeshot grabbed her legs and pulled he down, he covered her mouth and stabbed her in the chest. Her chest started to slowly rise and fall, until it stopped. 

"PRINCESS!" We saw an entire army coming towards us. It was lead by a man with red hair and a red beard. He reminded me of a pirate. 

"Time to go Tom." Nadeshot said putting away his daggers. For the first time ever, I saw fear in Nadeshot's eyes. Who was the red haired guy. We started to run away. We where about 15 yards away when the army reached the lifeless girls body. 

"Jordan?" He said getting down and and picking up her body. 

"Jordan answer me!" He said crying. He looked up to the sky and his eyes turned dark purple. He screamed and the entire field was demolished. We where immediately spotted. The man with red hair looked at us and saw Nadeshot. 

"Nade?" He said looking at him. His put down the girls body and started to come forward, getting faster. His face constricted with anger. 

"Red, stop and lets talk about this." Nadeshot said. 

"All of you need to run, now." Nadeshot said whispering to us. 

"No, we can take this guy." I said getting my ax out. 

"No! This is the guardian for Ianite. His name is Reddington, but the name you would now him by is Skipper." Nadeshot said, his voice shaking.  I was about to attack him when he teleported behind Nadeshot. Nadeshot turned around with a surprised expression on his face. Skipper then stuck his hand into Nadeshot's chest. I screamed and ran forward towards Nadeshot. 

"I will bring my sister back." He said with an insane look in his eyes. He took his hand out of Nadeshot's chest and Nadeshot went down to the ground with a thunk. I ran forward and attacked Skipper with The Judgement. He caught it in his hand. He looked into my eyes and I went back to the burning houses and and the man screaming with the red armor. I collapsed to the ground and I slowly came back to reality. I looked up and saw Skipper was holding a red light in his hand. I started to reach my hand up towards him. Skipper then teleaported to Devisor and stabbed him in the chest with his hand. When Skipper removed his hand from Devisers chest, he had a gold light in his hand. Tucker ran up to me and picked me up. The two captains ran and picked up both Deviser and Nadeshot. 

"Goa-head, run little weakling, run." Skipper said with a smile. And we did. As Tucker carried me to the edge of the island I looked back and saw the dead girl. I felt bad, that she had to die that early on in her life. Then we all jumped into the void, and teleported back to Troy.