The Reuniting

Toms P.O.V:

When the four Giant Endermen came out of the hydra, we knew we were in trouble.

"Tucker!" I yelled. I started running towards him, we need to re-group and figure out a plan. As I was running towards him I looked up in the stands and realized that all the soldiers where dead. Only the four that Tucker pointed out where alive, and the two in the fancy armor were fighting the endermen. The two other people were making their way down the steps towards us.

"Tucker!" I yelled again as the...Ender-Giants? Yea lets call those things Ender-Giants, were running after me.

"Stop yelling Tom!" Tucker yelled. I got over to Tucker and we started to talk.

"Ok so whats the plan?"I asked.

"Simple we fight, and we survive." Tucker said.

"Hey our helmets flew off." I said.

"Great, now then lets concentrate on fighting!" Tucker said pulling out his sword.

Then every thing stopped, all the noise, the wind, and time. A purple mist started to form, creating a 15 foot tall man with a sword. It started to scream.

"DEATHHHHHHHHHH" It started to scream. I started to shake. I sank to the ground and covered my ears. I've, i've heard that voice before.

"Tom?" Tucker said starting to shake me. "TOM?" Tucker said more urgently. I saw the two soldiers that we saw earlier, the ones sitting in between the guardians, were running towards us. Then everything went black. Then I opened my eyes. I saw a town burning, and people fighting, it was really blurry.

"Nina! Get back!" A man in blood red armor started to say.

"TOM!!!" I herd Tucker calling me from far off.

"NINA RUN! GET THE BABY AND RUN!" Then their was blood every where and the man in the blood red armor and the woman named Nina was dead. I herd the voice.

"DEATHHHHHH." I looked over to the bodies of the couple. There was a mist forming over them.

"ALL SHALL DIE IN THE NAME OF BALANCE!!!" The mist said.

"NO!" I screamed. Fire came from my entire body, and suddenly I was back in the arena. Tucker was next to me knocked out, and a soldier with red hair standing over me with The Judgement. I looked around and saw that the entire colosseum was on fire.

"What?..." I started weekly as I started to try and get up.

"Don't move." The man with red hair said. I was about to protest when a wave of nausea came over me and brought me back down to the ground. The Ender-Giants started to come forward with the purple mist leading them.

"My Lord!" The guardian with red armor came down with a pare of black daggers.

"Please let me handle this." The guardian said getting ready to fight.

"No Nadeshot this is my fight." The guy with red hair said swinging my ax. It looked like their was pure hatred in his eyes.

"But, lord Dianite!" Nadeshot started. What? This was Dianite? The god I prayed to for a good turn out to a fight. This was Dianite standing over me? Protecting me?

"Nadeshot! Do I have to be anymore clear?!" He said turning his fiery gaze over to the guardian.

"No my lord." He said quietly.

"BROTHER THIS STOPS HERE!" Dianite started. "I'VE BEEN HUNTING YOU DOWN FOR THE LAST 14 YEARS. ITS TIME FOR YOU TO SHOW YOUR SELF!" The god yelled. It seemed like the ground was shaking with every word he spoke. Then Dianite swung my ax and released a giant wave of fire that destroyed both the mist and the Ender-Giants.

"Brother, we need to get Tucker and Tom to safety." A man with pure white hair said. I started to nod back off.

"I know Mianite. Let's go." Dianite said. That...was...Mianite? I started to see spots, my head was spinning. Dianite then picked me up while Mianite picked Tucker up.

"Deviser, Nadeshot. Meet us in Troy, understood?" Dianite asked.

"Yes sir!" Both said in unison. Then they both disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"Thank...you...my.....lord." Then I was gone.

Third Person P.O.V:

Dianite looked down at the boy passed out in his arms.

"We found them." Dianite said smiling while looking at his brother.

"We did." Mianite said, smiling.

"Even you cant hide your emotions now, can you?" Dianite asked with a smile.

"No I guess I can't. It has been 14 years since we started our search." Mianite said smiling.

"Well we better get back to Troy then, huh?" Dianite asked.

"Indeed." Mianite answered. Then Dianite went up in flames and he disappeared.

"Show off." Mianite muttered. Then a lighting bolt came down from the sky, hit Mianite, then he was gone.

Tom's P.O.V:

"Tom?..." I herd Tucker say weakly.

"Yea Tucker?" I answered. I tried to turn and see him, but as soon as I turned my head my entire body started to burn.

"Dont try and move Tom." Tucker started. "I already tried. Your entire body just starts to hurt. I have no idea why." Tucker finished. Now that I focus on his voice, I can hear the pain in it.

"I don't care. I MAKE MY OWN RULES!" I said loudly. I then sat up fast, I completely regretted it the second I sat up. I felt like fire was running through my veins. Like my entire body was on fire. My vision started to blur, and I felt like I was about to throw up. When my vision finally got back to normal I could see the room we were in. We were both on white beds, with white flannel sheets. The wall paper had light blue and white flowers on it, and it had white crown molding. I looked over to Tucker and I had to blink. He was covered in head to foot with bandages. I looked at my self and realized I was the same way.

"I see your awake." The guy with the red hair said walking in. He was Dianite right? But I dont know, that fight was fuzzy.

"Lord Dianite?" I asked. The man with the red hair smiled.

"You look just like your father Tom." He said with a smile. I just looked at him like an idiot.

"What do you mean? I dont have a father, Im an orphan." I said starting to get annoyed.

"No Tom, you had a father. You also had a mother, and both of them loved you more than you can imagine." The man said with a sad smile.

"Follow me, both of you." He said looking over at Tucker. I was about to say we cant, when he walked out of the room. I looked over at Tucker and Shrugged. I got off the bed and braced for the pain, but there wasn't any. Tucker then got out of bed and looked surprised. We went out the door and looked into the hallway. It had red paint painted on walls with ivy growing on the walls. We went down the hallway to a large room with windows facing a large green field. It had six chairs in a circle with a table in the middle. We went in the room and there were two people sitting in the chairs.

"Come on in boys." The one with red hair said.

"It's time to tell you who you are." A man with white hair said.

"Are you ready?"