The Secret

Nadeshot's P.O.V:

I charged into the wave of on coming soldiers, clashing my swords and killing any Ianite soldier I could get my hands on. Behind me about 100,000 Dianite and Mianite soldiers where battling the Ianite soldiers. Thats when I saw him, he had red hair covered in a purple helmet, but I recognized tthe red beard and the purple cutlass sitting on his waist. No doubt about it, it was Skipper, also known as Reddington. I saw him and I felt pure hatred and rage. I ran at him on my horse and raised my sword.

"REDDINGTON! TIME TO PAY FOR YOUR MISTAKES!" I yelled as I brought my sword over his head and slammed it down. He unclipped his cutlass and blocked it, but it looks like he was struggling to block my attack. 

"Lets try and get some space to fight, shall we?" I asked with anger in my voice. In my mind I went back to the mission we had going to the End with Tom and Tucker. He did something to Tom, that caused him to almost die. And ever since he left that hospital, he's been diffrent. He became more cocky, but more importantly, he became an absolute killing machine. When he wants to, he could kill anyone without trying, even me. Tom changed, and not for the better. Skipper did that to him, and I'm going to make him pay. I brought my sword above my head and brought it down on the ground. It blew away everyone that was in a 50 yard radius of us.

"So then, ready to die?" I asked with a sneer.

"Wait, Nade please, I need to talk to you." Reddington said in a scared voice backing away. Huh, the little baby is trying to plea mercy? No, i'm going to kill him. I ran forward and slung the sword at his throat. He backed away stumbling. 

"Nade, Please! We need to talk!" He begged.

"My name is Nadeshot. Nade no longer exist." I said quietly. " Good by, old friend." I said stabbing my sword into his chest. I heard cracks and squishy noises and I saw blood coming out of his mouth. The deed was done. 

Tom's P.O.V: 

I don't know how long I've been training. I know it's been a long time tho, and were ever we are, time doesn't pass the same as it does in Irus.

"Tom, Yo Tom!" Tucker yelled. I turned around. I was training against a wooden dummy in the field. 

"Yea Tucker?" I asked. 

"Time to go." He said. I nodded, I grabbed my ax and put it on my back. I looked down at my new armor. The "god armor" that I used to wear was totally destroyed in the battle. I now wore a blue and red suit of armor, which is ten times more durable and light than my old armor. I turned and walked to the house that i've been living at for who knows how long. I walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. I saw my brown eyes and brown hair, which now had red streaks in it. I didn't even dye my hair. I had a mustache and goatee that i've been growing just because i've been to lazy to shave. 

"TOM LETS GO!" Jordan yelled. I rolled my eyes, that crazy woman. 

"I'M COMING, DONT GET YOUR PANT'S IN A TWIST!" I yelled back. 

"HEY DON'T YELL AT THE PRINCESS!" Adam yelled at me through the door. I rolled my eyes. I can't believe I used to be enemies with Adam and Jordan. Ever since they explained everything we've been getting along swimmingly. I heard a boom and knew It was time to go. I walked out of the bathroom and into the living room. Everyone was waiting. Tucker, Adam, and Jordan where all waiting there with weapons in hand and full battle armor. Jordan told us that at one point the immigrant named Waglington was here, but he left to go and find 'A new goddess' that he kept getting dreams about. So it was just us four. 

"Allright then, ready to change the coarse of history?" I asked with a smile on my face. 

"Yea, lets go." Tucker said nodding. Then with that we all teleported away. 

Nadeshot's P.O.V: 

I looked up at the face that I stabbed my sword into. He had purple hair and purple and green swirled eyes. He had on purple armor with scales of balance embedded in it. He spit out blood of his mouth.

"Ianite?" I heard Reddington ask with surprise in his voice. The man smiled.

"Sorry I got here so late Red, but I guess I got here just in time huh?" He said blood dripping out of his mouth. I took my sword out of his chest and stumbled backwards. I...I just killed a god? 

"Brother?" I looked behind me and saw Dianite and Mianite standing there and looking at the sight in shock. Ianite smiled as blood kept poring out of his chest. 

"Hello...brothers, it's been awhile hasn't it?" Ianite said falling backwards. Reddington caught him in his arms and laid him down. The fighting moved east of us, so there wasn't anyone to interrupt us. 

"What's the matter brother?" Dianite spat at Ianite. 

"Why son't you heal your self? It's only a mortal wound, why not go your true god form and heal your self?" He said with a cruel smile. Dianite has been waiting for the day that Ianite would be brought down. 

"I can't." He said simply. Dianite and Mianite looked at him in surprise.

"And why is that?" Mianite asked without emotion on his face.

"Because, I gave most of my power away." He said with a sad smile. "Nadeshot killed my granddaughter. There was only one way I could bring her back. I needed power from all three gods to bring her back. That's why Reddington took the god power out of your guardian's bodies. I used that god power and all of Reddington's god power to bring her back. But bringing her back took to much power out of me. That's also why every one believed I killed Reddington. He didn't die, he just went into a sleeping state for awhile because of the god power being taken out of him." Ianite said struggling to breathe.

"Also, I didn't kill your sons." He said, tears coming to his eyes. Dianite and Mianite looked at him in shock. 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T KILL THEM?! WE SAW THE ENDER PEARLS AND PURPLE BLOOD AT THE TWIN VILLAGES! WE KNOW YOU DID IT!" Dianite yelled bringing out a sword. Ianite simply shook his head. 

"It's true that my troops were there, But only to help yours. I sent my troops to help your armies stationed in the Twin villages. When I saw that your armies where being defeated, I sent my best troops to back them up. I sent my own son Spark to help. Almost everyone that I sent there died. My son died trying to defend his allys." He said with a sad smile, tears coming to his eyes.

"That was my secret that I swore every one in the End to keep." He said. Dianite looked at him in shock. Dianite started to tear up, then he yelled and pulled out a swordout of thin air and threw it down on Ianite's head. I ran forward to try and stop it, but I couldn't have gotten there in time. The force of the sword made dust come up and around Ianite and Reddington. When the dust settled I saw someone in blue and red armor holding the sword.

"You know, loosing control of your anger isn't good for a god." The man said with a smile. He lifted his face up to face us.

"My name is Tom, son of Syndicate. And you will not kill Ianite, because all he has been doing is protecting Irus." The man said with a smile.

"Tom?" I asked walking forward. 

"Yea, Tom and friends." A guy in white armor said. 

"Who are you?" Dianite asked looking in disgust at the two new arrivals.

"Easy, we're the new generation of gods. My name is Syndiacte." The guy in red a blue armor said.

"And my name is Jericho." The guy in white armor said.

"We're also known as..." The guy called Jericho started.

"Your grandsons." They finished. Then they ran forward, attacking both Dianite and Mianite.